+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 270 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course I see the latest news about forex. It will really help full to get pips in high trade and it can really help full to do our trade pretty well. News can tell us what can happen and what happens in the trade. This is a good presentation by Taoufik I also show some information from the post that is who does not hijack their Forex news is not possible to succeed in the Forex business in fact We all know that little news can change the whole market so it is very important that the traders Forex using the news, therefore we need to be careful when trading the news because a wrong move can cause huge losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will check the latest news at any cost before opening the order. and I will check the economic calendar. after that I will analyze the trend and maximize I will open buy order in low value and sell order in high value to avoid risk. not my dear new in the forex trading business and i think news trading has no effect in the forex trading market and i think that forex trading is a very very risky market and we should all try our best to earn maximum income from forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to check the news before I trade even though I do not use it normally but it's important when I expect major news releases like the latest news about raising an American government loan that keeps gold prices up and up 3000 points in a very short time so it's important if you plan to trade with the strategy I heard from many people that news is important to see before trading. I tried many times but it's hard to know how to understand news releases. whether they can be trusted or not. I think those who get great results are experienced traders.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news is important because they can show you how volatile they are and you can measure the hoe a lot of it will affect the currency but my personal trick is to stay away from the market two hours before the headlines because sometimes it is very good for the merchant to bring himself to the pace of what which may happen to hi trading because if he does not do that then chances are he will be affected by the news to be released as most of this news is so strong that you will not have chances against it so be careful to keep up to date.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    G han bilkul main news ko lazmi watch karta hon kisi bhi pair per forex main jab main nay koi trade lagani hoti hai main us per lazmi news ko check kar leta hon kyun kay meray sath bohat bar aesa hota hai main news na watch karon aesay kisi pair ko apney knwoledge kay mutabiq sell kar deta hon to news aa jati hai kuch time kay bad wo pair up chala jata hai kafi aor muje loss hota hai phir meray paas 2 he options hotay hein ya wait karon ya phir main loss main cut kar don main phir wait he karta hon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), sakigbest (2018-04-24), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main jub app trading kar raha hin tu new ko dakha kar he trading karna sub say best hota hai, q k agr app nay news ko dakha kar trading kai tu app ko acha khasa profit ho ga, agr app nay news ko follow na kai tu app ko loss bhi ho sakta hai, agr app nay news say phla koi trading ki hai tu os ko stop kar la , news k bad he app ek achi trading karna phr he app kuch na kuch eaen kar sakta hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-29)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main hamesha news ko check karta hon uske baad hi order open karta hoon, News agar koi strong hai to wait karta hoon, aur jab tak trend clear ka signal nahi milta hai main order open karna pasand nahi karta bhai.
    right brother we always must watch and check the latest news before start our trading and we strongly up to date with market and we must analysis forex trading before trading and we open our trading order after finding the correct and clear market signals and make good earning

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-28), kanita (2018-03-28), khizar1 (2018-03-29), lal765 (2018-03-29), usmanbaloch (2018-03-30)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    yes I see the news before the trading and I get experience from. it is my opinion please know anyone can trade without seeing the newsbecause we get knowledge from news so I suggest everyone see in the news before trading thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main hamesha news ko check karta hon uske baad hi order open karta hoon, News agar koi strong hai to wait karta hoon, aur jab tak trend clear ka signal nahi milta hai main order open karna pasand nahi karta bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), billyboy00007 (2018-03-28), usmanbaloch (2018-03-29), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-27)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is a forex trading life so I follow before my trade. Information can be a basic component of basic evaluation. This is why I usually open the solar panel of this news at first I quickly open the meta of the investor. I believe that information depends on buyers and sellers helping us all to add more without risk buying and selling. So we say that news is very important in the foresx market because traders should avoid if the trader does not know about it also the news will greatly affect the movement of the forex market in a corresponding general The news trade in the forex market carries a large number of risks due to high volatility, slippage, fake, and short life price movements.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2018-03-28), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 270 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)