+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 270 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I looked for it but never traded on news time because it was very risky and I never preferred to take so many risks even I would rather catch a reversal after the news effect because slow and steady collecting profits is the safest and longest way is long want to stay in this business for the long term that's why I always follow and risk and money management when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I try to do it all the time, news all over the world that influences the forex market directly and instantly so that knowing it before use greatly helps us in the right direction as far as forex trading. worry, but you have to do an analysis in the market first and the news will only act as confirmation of your signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kissi b has been advised to send me a copy of the message that is very important for me to be aware that I am not worried about any berita worn or if I do not know how to do it, I do not know what to do when I have a child or something. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I clearly think there is no double that I avoid the news when trading. I confuse traders if they use technical analysis. Every thing to determine the market is there on the chart so it's embarrassing to use the news. never wrong what you see but it might be wrong from what you hear. But some people find news useful. Need skills for that.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely sure, my dear, I definitely believe that you should always see the news because it affects a lot in the market, you should always update with the news and it's better to avoid trading when the news release is important because you will find crazy movements in the chart and prices go up and go down before moving in the right direction.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my brother always follows new before trading. I like traders to rely on the news. News trading is more profitable than other trading strategies. But News trading is a risky strategy. I think every trader must follow good indicators or strategies to get better results and safe trading. and, I don't need to do that, because I use a chart just to make an analysis and use it to trade. Using news to trade is good, but I don't have good skills to analyze the market using news. So, I decided to trade using technical analysis only, depending on my chart just to trade

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately news tarders have a big effect on the forex trading market that you have to learn faster and you have to trade good news in order to become a good tarder. News analysis is also a good strategy. Sometimes I use the latest news to trade, but the big news is only like NFP, retail sales, etc. But not all big news will be profitable. then sometimes I don't trade using news, but only use technical analysis. Technical trading is more suitable for me than trading news

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally really consider looking at the economic calendar while placing orders and I think the fundamental news has a good impact on forex trading and we must read the latest news about the world economy and also need to understand the technical point of view. and, I am looking for the latest news before I will make a position because the news is very influential on the market and the changes are very fast when the news arrives. So, I am always careful about what I do on the market and I oversee every event.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion i personally believe it is very important to trade before trading you have to look at the news market and expert advice and become aware of market trends and then you have to exchange this is very important and safe for your trade and your losses are low and you produce more much more. and I personally believe in me I did not see the latest news before I traded. I only need to do technical analysis before trading. Knowing the latest news is good, but sometimes it makes me not confident with my technical analysis. So I thought I had to decide not to look for the latest news to trade again my dear.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I do it to help analyze the good news and the big impact on what will happen if I order with a partner. Thus we can be wise in facing price changes that we can make to get more results. Besides that we also have to consider the impact on other partners as a result of the news. and News is important for long-term traders and large investors because the impact is too slow. Only a few news stories have affected the market sharply but once in a decade. So, if you are a short-term trader, then try to rely only on technical analysis to get a small profit. First, increase capital and then invest for a long time depending on fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 270 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)