+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 270 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member don1681 is an unknown quantity at this point don1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like to do that becasue it is to much helpful of the treader because we all know tat it is a money making treading system if you want to gain than need to follow it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    Main news ko trade naheen karta lakin phir bhi main daily economic calender ko follow karta hoon, kionkay main is baat ko samjht ahoon kay economic calender kay bghair successfully trade karna possible naheen hay, aur main apnee trades ko skip karny kay liye economic calender use karta hoon aur jab mujhy data ka market par hony waly impact ki samjh aye main tab market main enter hota hoon.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you look for latest news before trading?
    must be i look latest news for better trading. because news is very important. it can change market trend any time. so if we want profit and save account equity then look fundamental news is essential.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it buddy. news is one of the factors supporting each trader to determine whether to buy or sell.
    well buddy, I always watch the news before the opening of trade, even though I have the analysis, but to strengthen the analysis I saw the news when the big movements will emerge.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News are the very important part before taking any decision about trading because it helps us to give a clear look of the upcoming rates of the markets and special events. It is my routine to check the news update frequently during the hours of trading.
    Patience is Money

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always look for news which are released from time to time , and these news welly affect the forex market very strong. and you have to look for news and analyze for well , and if you do that you will be able to make some huge amounts of money out of the forex market , but if you did not analyze the news very well , then you will loose huge amounts of money,

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you look for latest news before trading?
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes i am look it regularly. because scalping is my favorite trading. and i know for this news analysis is very important. and a good trader regularly watch it for better trading.

Banned sagar ray is on a distinguished road sagar ray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think news is success in interchange trade. Success will amendment the interchange market among a second, therefore we want to be updated forever and have this news before we have a tendency to open any trade as a result of it'll go a protracted approach in determinant our success.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i look at the news calender before i open a position on my short term account. if the news is very far in the day, i open a position and take note of the time the news will be released and may close my trade when it is released to avoid loss.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont pay too much attention to news, its just an history, the only news i often consider is non farm payroll as it has a very high impact on the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 270 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)