+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 270 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budis View Post
    yes i like to see news for trading before the open position, sometimes also use news indicators for open positions to help analyze and prepare well
    yes fundamental news also determining in our trading...A trader should combine their ability in Technical and fundamental analysis to get more control in analysis of pair movement because them both are related when trader make an analysis...we cant forget to applying one of htat in our trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like to see news for trading before the open position, sometimes also use news indicators for open positions to help analyze and prepare well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Every trader should be aware of latest news of the trading market to trade with perfection because with the updated news,you can make perfect trading according to the updated and latest market trend.Traders have to be smart enough to understand such news and utilize those in real field.
    if you're the type of trader or scalper trader who played in a small timeframe, then by following release of economic news will be very useful to help you get the profit. I recently learned technique or swing trading using the timeframes as H4 timeframe, the release of economic news there is not much effect on the price movement
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actualy i don't look at the news because i have not start trading yet , but i guess it's very important to avoid risk and loss..., good luck for eveybody then !

Senior Member manmade45 will become famous soon enough manmade45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader should be aware of latest news of the trading market to trade with perfection because with the updated news,you can make perfect trading according to the updated and latest market trend.Traders have to be smart enough to understand such news and utilize those in real field.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes find the news first sebelaum I trade mainly at the beginning of the month like this because it usually will happen fairly big news and will result in a lot of the movements in the forex market when there is news coming out

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading forex at first i take some news , so it will be easy for me to trading.

thankU

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I always trade in my own way so I was always confident if I would start a trade without taking the risk that I will face in the future, such as the news and other news that could change the market price

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a site has slow loading web pages, it would lower down the ranking in search engines. Slower loading web pages affect ranking adversely. Some items that lower down a sites speed can include big size images, code errors, multimedia files, slow server error and Adobe flash objects.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    is very important for us to see the news before trading, news releases because often it will give the movement a considerable impact on the market. so for traders who do not trade based on the news, only use technical analysis, there would be a disturbing movement in the trading process. So normally I would watch the news, to avoid trading when the news release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 270 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)