+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 270 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member softengineer is an unknown quantity at this point softengineer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkol main samjta ho ky forex trading main jab ap ko tarde lagana hota hai us waqat achi tra news study ker lo tha ky trde right direction main lagye aur main tu tarde lagny ky bad be news daikta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member litgop is an unknown quantity at this point litgop's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han main forex main trading karne se pehle forex news ko zaror dektha hon. Forex trading world wide business ha or har country ki news forex par effect kar sakti ha. main takreban 3 years se forex main trading kar raha ho or main trading se pehle internet par different forex ki sites se news ko study kar ke trade karta hon. or 80% successful hota hon. i love forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sam234
    Before i make any decision, i would rather go to news feed website to get updates on fundamental analysis. It helps me in making my own decisions before entering the market and most of the time, i do make profit.

Member menciusforex is an unknown quantity at this point menciusforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am technical analysis trader. i can trade wihtout message from economic calendar. but i found it is useful if you know the timing and what pair will be impacted. take action when it is time.it may bring big profit or big loss
    Unlimited monthly bonus. register here now

Senior Member shahil is an unknown quantity at this point shahil's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan main hamesha news ka hi wait karta hu kynki main ek news depended trader hu aur hamesa news pe depend hu aur news ke time pe hu trading karta hu aur us wakt mujhe achha earning bhi hota hai.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I always saw the news first before I open the transaction. to the news knowing it will improve my analysis. because the great news can sometimes affect the movement of the market to 100 pips in just 1 minute

Banned hussain837 is an unknown quantity at this point hussain837's Avatar
    Thanks
    need to know about it so tigns can get to know aout tings on yourself about ti aslo aout ti. you need to tink about ow tings will be for you to kno about ti aslo aout tigns things aout ti also.

Banned sadeeq akbar is an unknown quantity at this point sadeeq akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know what I never have ever read the nes which my terminal used to give time to time because I think it never gives the benefit and seriously I am saying because I never read the news but If anyone read the news just let me know what is the benfit of reading it

Banned khari1 is an unknown quantity at this point khari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    my dear friend main dakhta hn market ko trading karne se pahle es se pta chalta hyk market ka rujhaan ks taraf hy our main ah samjhta nh k news ka forex main bohot bara haath hy matlab yah k yah forex main kafi maaini rakhti hain bus zra samjni ki baat hy

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex news i see that time forex new is when i start currency then i read which type of currency and what is latest station of gold in trade . i see lot of news like this then i decider what i so now . in currecy gbpusd is very strong and they give me good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 270 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)