+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 270 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day in market is new condition so its very important to take look at daily fx news. i daily study news before i start trading i make trading plan according to present day news and this is best strategy you have a prediction of trend with this work and you fell confident with your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, always i look that before trading. this gives us the idea about that pair which i want to trade. when news release then the market moves fast so i avoid trading in that time. after some times i start trading according the trend. so news is so much important for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shriram29 is an unknown quantity at this point Shriram29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me trade karne se pahile news market ki jankari lena bahut jaruri hota he jisa se hame forex market ko samajha kar trade karne me madat milati he forex me latest news dekhana bhi important hai.

Senior Member fantolp is an unknown quantity at this point fantolp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it is necessary that we should look at the news so that we should not lose the money in forex because if the trend is going against us fastly then either there is big news or some big player is doing the counter tradings.

Senior Member Shafee is an unknown quantity at this point Shafee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose it is not always necessary to get the latest news of the currency market before opening every position in the Forex market if you have news about the market previously, but it is necessary to analyze technically for every time before opening the every position to make transaction in here.

Banned fastlink is an unknown quantity at this point fastlink's Avatar
    Thanks
    I desire to service technical analysis as a basis I release or close a status. But, by trading, Forex calendar remains a mandatory menu in favor of me to be seen.Catch a glimpse of top news in favor of opening a recent order in the marketplace live , for the reason that news are top in favor of trading i think if we will resolve trade with the news and exclusive of following trend so therefore we can gets too much remuneration from the others.

Senior Member kaleem721 is an unknown quantity at this point kaleem721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han main trading sy pehly kuch news par zaroor nazar dalta hon ta main ye sajh sakon kay aj mujy kis pair main trade karna hay kiyon news bhi bhut important hoty hay forex main..............

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ye to bohat zrori hay ku k agr aap news say wabast nhi rahain gay to aap aik achay trader nhi ban saktay aur jahan tak meri bat hay to main to zror aur jitni zayda informatin milain main un ko collect karta hon. news k bagair to aap chal hi nhi saktay

Senior Member pips_chahiye is on a distinguished road pips_chahiye's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day i first search for the news which will come out today according to that i plan my trading strategy as i don't need more than 40 pips a day so there is not so risk in making profit.Big market news makes the market move crazy so before those news comes a close all my trade to save all the profit i made

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    news is very important for us to Determining market direction , if we are keen on reading the news that we will be able to generate a large profit , but if we are wrong in analyzing the news then we will suffer large losses .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 270 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)