+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 270 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned M.salman is an unknown quantity at this point M.salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello dears.Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, forex trading business is risk business. i am trading before , i am see the latest news in the many of the websites and i am making some decision for the forex trading and to open the order to trade and to make the profit form the forex trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeel10 is an unknown quantity at this point adeel10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No we are 3 years but never i saw the economic new before the trading. Ye Poray time pay he release krtay hai . . Or kabi nai aisa dekhnay main aya hai kay news pahli release kr de gaye. Meray Experience main to nai hai .

Senior Member fazal125 is on a distinguished road fazal125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its better to take a short overlook of news before trading but honestly i dont do it regularly but i try my best to do this before trading because i think its quit neccessary.and i advice people related to trading that they should also take a short glance of news before trading so that they can earn more.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly.that we can learn how to make a analysis from news and what will effect to price either foes up or down then we will know what is going on in the market and we will know for the right action, good luck everyone!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Most of the times I do , but sometimes I just follow my candle sticks and it will just work fine! watch these news first and after this i start trading. some kinds of news is cause of the high movement of pips but if we are wrong in analyzing the news then we will suffer large losses all my trade to save all the profit i made.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i am new in forex trading busienss adn i think that news trading has no effect in the forex trading market and i think that forex trading is a very very risky market and we all should try our best to gain maximum earning from forex

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will check the latest news at any cost before opening the order. and i will check the economical calender. after that i will analyze the trend and maximum i will open the buy order in low value and sell order in high value to avoid the risk.

Banned rastafx is an unknown quantity at this point rastafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ood thread this very useful information that we need to analysis and open trade on news that trading news is very impotent for forex trader and sir actually trading when issued trading is very good news for forex business because here is a business that has a great risk that all trading time forex business forex traders need news.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news we can learn how to make a analysis from news and what will effect to price either foes up or down

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i'm visiting forex market first before starting our real trading. Because being a good trader i always see the latest news to update himself with market. Because markets have much complicated startgies. Which is not accessable for a simple man. So do good have good ad enjoying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 270 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)