+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I do this. When I start my work on forex trading I study the forex meetings on 'Forex factory.com' and 'Market Watch' and then I understand that market will move up or down. you can also study these meetings. every meeting has a effect on market. and You know what I never have ever read the nes which my terminal used to give time to time because I think it never gives the benefit and seriously I am saying because I never read the news but If anyone read the news just let me know what is the benfit of reading it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success is really not easy to gain. In every sector we get success after many hard work and afford. So in forex you need not to learn anything to loss money but it is more difficult to trade successfully. So prepare yourself by learning and practicing more and more. I do not like at all that forex is likened to gambling because he had done the trade. And the fact that we are where traders buy and sell and make a profit from it needs to be science, not luck like gambling and I'm always looking for news before trading. because of frequent news releases will have a major impact on the market movement. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by the movement caused by the news release.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you can find here, my wife and I are impressed by the report of her husband's Forex Markets, and try to try to keep as much of any of the media described in cashes for eached as a reported EN woman noticed. The report instead of the time, so check only believe. New capacity may depend on the carriers really !!
    and Yes, I look latest news before trade This is because, its important to trade. You can learn about market movement and currency's rate. We can make money and reduce our losses by looking latest market news.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother, definitely I see up coming news before I start trading in the forex market, because it is very much necessary for a good trader to look over the up coming news and its impact, sometimes market moves positively and sometimes negatively, but a trader should be able to determine. and definitely a friend to be able to get the tub already trading it shall we always rely on the news that will occur due to the news when it happens we will get a huge effect, although only briefly. then of that thing we have noticed is that we should be taking seriously to properly analyze the news and analyze indicators correctly as well.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is the hardest thing that i have learn, and i decided to trade only using technichal strategy, i use no fundamental on my trade because i didnot understand how to read it i only read it for many times without knowing the meaning of it and the worst thing is i did not know the effect of that news on my pairs that i trade on and Trading should focus on both technical and fundamental analysis, which means at every point in time of trading, the news should focus on the main news that would happen in the market or things that would impact the market.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    www.forex-factory.com this is the only way where you got all kind of forex news all of the update of forex market in very short time and the fast way.actually every trader follow this and i just suggest you to follow this site where you got all kind of information about forex news.there are a lot of site which work the same.yes i follow before trade in the market. and yes, news can run market to a long range and most of the technical indicators do not work in the news section trading therefore, every trader should see when there is a news release and be ready to trade or avoid news section trading....

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not in every trading me saw the news just occasional alone my do that, indeed fundamental analysis is more could be trusted compared using Technical Analysis, however which became constraint I still not yet mastered about fundamental analysis, but according to me if we already mastered tekhnikal with without see beritapun we could fortunately and It is a great necessity to have the latest forex news before trading.You must know that the technical analysis that you may make perfectly can be nullified and misleading at the time of news release.News are very important and they are making the market moving.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a fundamental trader, because I prefer to use technical analysis as a basis I open or close a position. But, before trading, forex calendar remains a mandatory menu for me to be seen. This is important, because the fundamental news that has a huge impact, will always make technical analysis does not work properly, and I do not want that to happen
    and yes i always have a look on the news that came up that can really change the look of the market therefore before opening the trade you must be very clear about the fundmentals

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I am a technical trader but I think very need to always keep monitor about the latest news, more over the big impact news. Because in big news, usually technical analyze was not working normally, so we should stop trading first or keep trading but with change our method/analyze .It's necessary to keep alert about economic calender/news to save yourself from burning out and making better moves as trader.it really would possibly not probable to help all of us to help earn income frequently or maybe daily, natural meats shed several situations.
    and Before entering the forex trading, it is mandatory I do is discriminate latest updates. with the latest news update me so much to know how your state is a good state in terms of economic, social, and security juag. sometimes price moves forex market is due to the influence of the news that occurred within a state. therefore the latest news updates are a must and should I do before I do the trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in my point of view me new trader hoon or me news trading se avoid karta hoon kyun key mene trader's se suna hai key news trading bohut he ziyada risky hai is liye me news timing me trading bilkul nhi karta
    and I find that It is very important to looked for the latest news as the market will move on the short times with the helped of the recent news so that if you know news then you can places trades in the proper direction to gain good amount of profit from that trades !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)