+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 270 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did make some news trading to generate profits in a relatively quick, I just need a scheduled economic news releases that have a high impact on the value and the previous forecast, so for me the news content does not really matter because I'm using hedging techniques that make the trap a few minutes before the news was released this is the good strategy that we should find the good way of tradings in forex and we should manage the good trades and also before opening the trades we should first look at the news which are coming ahead

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always look for news which are released from time to time , and these news welly affect the forex market very strong. and you have to look for news and analyze for well , and if you do that you will be able to make some huge amounts of money out of the forex market , but if you did not analyze the news very well , then you will loose huge amounts of money,

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also did the same thing with you, I would first look for information on the news that will be released. because every high news release will usually provide a major impact on market movements. so sometimes it bothers me when there is movement in analyzing large enough due to the news release. so usually I see the news release to know when I should stop trading in order to avoid the news.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.So it is very important to look latest news.I try to trade by follow Forex impact.Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.yes of course every trader must follow news and forecasts because it confirms our technical results
    this is called the fundamental technique

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades.I always see Forex news before Trade.Because news is a very very important matter in Forex market.I try to trade by follow Forex impact.Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mein trading start kernay say pehlay latest forex news ko must read or watchkerta hou is say mujay trading mein kafi help mil jati hay or mujay asani hoti hay currency pairs ko buy and sell kernay mein. Nope, to be honest I dont care about what news will be release because I am a technical trader and I believe on my technical analysis, you should be realize that news sometimes follow our techincal analysis, news just for a compliment only :-)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading I always check the economic calendar of forexfactorydotcom, I find the news release schedule has a high, if there is currently no scheduled release news then I'll see a variety of charts that allow me to safely enter and open orders. if the time is approaching hour news release then I'll get ready to open the trap pending order 1 minute earlier Before every trade i look for news in fact i am using a news website that offer feed from several news provider so there is no chance that i miss the news and it's importnat part of my rules to check the news as well as upcoming events too before open ing a account.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex trading aik aisi trade hy jis men ap ko market positions or information sy update rehna lazmi hy if you do not the present situation of the market how you can invest in a good way? so i think better results k liay market analysis or up to date information zarori hy or current market situation observe kr k investment krni chahiay Yes brother not only me i think every body need look latest news before trading.I try to look latest news many website and analysis it.Many many thanks brother for share it.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to know about it so tigns can get to know aout tings on yourself about ti aslo aout ti. you need to tink about ow tings will be for you to kno about ti aslo aout tigns things aout ti also.
    and I am a trader who uses technical analysis, so I do not need to start trading forex news, although the news has an important role and have a major impact on the market, but this is very difficult for me. analysis through the news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 270 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)