+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #3

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    partnership Forex trading ko main prefer karta hon ku ke us main humain help mil jati hai agr hum loss bi kar dete hain to 2nd partner humain us main help karta hai or proper trade ka pata lagne ke bad hi hum trade lgatea hin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), fxearner (2018-06-16), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mbeheun View Post
    No, I am totally against the trading partnership. This can cause you great difficulty in time. I have seen some expert traders quarrel with each other when losses occur because of one of them. Old friendships end up with losing trades so it's better never to trade partnerships. we understand that we have to start with group trading, but beginners always think that if i can produce it myself then only y shouls i share the profit ... (by recall in demo) what you say about it?
    paterner ship trader best hoti hai mughe aisa lagta hai kyoki usme hum do log milek work karten hain to hume jayda acha work ho jata hai hai kyoki ye sahi bhi hai paernaship me work karke bahut sare trader sme acha kar leten hain isse acha kuch nhi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading out of the course will not be for that reason effective because it's a rather challenging reason where all of your current courses often have many of the same studies along with the exact same options. But as long as a certain one comes to the dealer of the course can work out that you have to manage and something should be inappropriate then it can be used responsibly. and I think forex trading partnerships have some advantages such as, as our partners can attach our accumulated bonuses into our forex trading account and we can share our knowledge and experience that we know. Forex trading partnerships are a great opportunity to make a lot of money.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before deciding to trade in groups or have partners, we should at least have the same knowledge and experience. That way the trade process will run smoothly and exchange thinking can enrich any other strategy that will eventually lead to a winning and confident trade. and Forex trading partnership is the diffusion of opportunities. The Forex job is run by two or statesman of two pairs. So, every relative must pay the equivalent in bounds. The prudish management module becomes a conformation of their partnership because relationships will define effort in the direction. The advice of all couples' wills is that they and their traditions become slip in the flow of exchange.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree, it would be helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there are two large traders and they have opposing views about trading with a strong reason that you will set aside. and that would be a major confusion for the whole group and a constant sharing of knowledge is of primary importance and advantage of using partnerships in our trade. Since we do not know all the things about forex trading, I think it would be better for us to have other partners and learn from them.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I am totally against the trading partnership. This can cause you great difficulty in time. I have seen some expert traders quarrel with each other when losses occur because of one of them. Old friendships end up with losing trades so it's better never to trade partnerships. we understand that we have to start with group trading, but beginners always think that if i can produce it myself then only y shouls i share the profit ... (by recall in demo) what you say about it?

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a partnership may have some advantages but you have to share earnings is also a loss. I think it's much better if you keep responsible for all your trades and enjoy the benefits as well. Partnerships can also create multiple conflicts among partners. I do not like trading partnerships. trading in a group is not the best idea in my opinion because there will be a lot of drift in strategy and ideas and analysis, and it will be very difficult to reach the same point in a trade4 order like lot size and all that decision, there will be a lot of confusion and also we can do one thing we can contact through friends and share experiences like we do here in better forums and better trades individually.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    As we all know two are better than one. we all need a friend, the partner from which we benefit. It applies everywhere in commerce as well as in real life. So, if we invest together, trade together, and share our wins or losses, then everything will be the basis of partnership. Partnership is beneficial because in your team star partnerships with Big Capital and losses are all shared. But for Single Trader, he does not have the strength of teamwork and the worst lacks the creativity, strength, experience needed to become a successful trader. So it's good to have partners to share losses and profits but the only problem is finding the right one. one to connect with ..

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading partners, it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages, which are important for disciplinary regulation to be compressed into stores, store style games, without analysis, and just rely on luck, can not yield consistent profits, traders must have strategy and analysis, and use money management If you are comfortable with this strategy, you should be consistent and try to get a profitable business. Exchanging yourself much more freely, but from time to time we will not have good psychological management once you understand the price movements that will not suit each of our OPs. In the case of your two people or there may be mutually beneficial partnerships in the minds of each other.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also feel that investors can trade at a higher rate because so many people may have a corrected fund in their account so there is a risk of losing if he has experience and he has a large amount to trade. but if you think then you have a small amount so it will be difficult for you to trade with that amount to gain profit so you can take the help of others. trading in a group is not the best idea in my opinion because there will be a lot of drift in strategy and ideas and analysis, and it will be very difficult to reach the same point in a trade4 order like lot size and all that decision, there will be a lot of confusion and also we can do one thing we can contact through friends and share experiences like we do here in better forums and better trades individually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)