+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 627 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is not true.
    forex trading is different than other online business.
    i never do a online business without a adsense.
    but this is my first time to a online business and forex is not as a business it is a trading so i think its different than business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my personal opinion ours ability on forex also usefull for other bussines, like money management and pshycologi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    it could be true but what you are saying that with the benefits we gain from forex, we can add to the margin we have to further increase profits
    yes you can do this..because margin give strength to our account..but i think at one limit we can withdraw money and try to start other business.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes we can open other business with the profit of forex...but i think if we use our profit in forex then we make fast money compare to other kind of business....
    our profit give strength to our trading account.
    it could be true but what you are saying that with the benefits we gain from forex, we can add to the margin we have to further increase profits

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes there are many more online businesses but no other online business is same like forex in nature scope and behavior. That,s why we can not match it with any other online job.
    if any other online jobs, our income is determined by other people with incomes that are not comparable with our work.
    but in forex, income is determined by yourself and there are still chances of getting a large income.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think forex only helop trading related business...other online business se eska koi relations ni hai...ha forex me hone waale profit se ham dusra business start kr skte hai...
    and patient all there time to success and the hard struggle that will bring us to a successful future and we all hope here to be successful

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    According to me this forex helps to build our abilities a lot ,, trader need a lot of patience to trade and also we earn which helps us a lot to invest in many other online business this helps us gain more and more profit for all these one should develop patience ,,, patience i a weapon to acheive
    i think forex only helop trading related business...other online business se eska koi relations ni hai...ha forex me hone waale profit se ham dusra business start kr skte hai...

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me this forex helps to build our abilities a lot ,, trader need a lot of patience to trade and also we earn which helps us a lot to invest in many other online business this helps us gain more and more profit for all these one should develop patience ,,, patience i a weapon to acheive

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Forex is not complex .If you know much about it then it will not be anymore complex and about other business.Forex is different from other online business Forex is risky as compare to other online business.
    aap kah rehe ho ki forex complex nehi he aur phir keh rehe ho ki forex is risky. iska matlab kya he. aap kehna kya chate he?
    waise forex humare ability ko barate he business me. forex rewarding he agar koi isko thik se sikhe. aur forex se hum money earn karke dusre business me aa sakte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Forex is not complex .If you know much about it then it will not be anymore complex and about other business.Forex is different from other online business Forex is risky as compare to other online business.
    presumably because the more we know are becoming increasingly complex.
    therefore, I often suggest to focus on one thing, do not learn many things, but only skin deep.
    that's what makes us think, forex is very complex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 627 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)