+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 661 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that forex is a real trading business and Hyp is a multilevel money circulation system, it is not a pure business and we need to learn forex trading and we can take it our full time trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the legal business world wide and we an do this business at any time and we are doing here real trading and on the other hand HYIPs are not real business it is a scam business and we should not do that HYIPs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is profitable than HYIP because in the forex market there has no limit of earning. As much you want you can earn money from here. You just need to learn first that how to do trade in the forex market that's not so much tough to learn. After learning properly, you will be able to earn enough money.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khyaal se hyip sites bekaar hoti hen inhen join nai karna chaiye jabke forex 1 behtreen bussines ha isey hi join karna chaiye and trading ki dunya me agey se agey barhne ki hamesha hamesha koshish karte rehna chaiye use faida hoga

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the forex trading business compared with HYIP. because the gains and losses in forex trading depends on our ability to perform market analysis, and business HYIP always make a lot of members be fooled, this is not very good

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this purpose forex is best business because in this business we can make every day a good profit. If our investment is big then we can easily big income every day from forex. SO in my point of views for HYIP forex trading business is best option for us in short or long term in both aspects. You can make as you want money in forex easily.

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hyio is not working for now its just frod forever, it just take ur money and pooof, no clue where they gone you just put ur head in ur hand and said what i had just did lost my money,

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that hyip is not a busienss it is a scam system and we need to trade with proper understanding of the market to get success in trading in forex and forex is the best place to earn money and it is a genuine trading business.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex mein investment hum logo ke liye jayda acha hota hai, HYIP mein investment safe nahi hota hai, jitna ho sake bhai hum logo ko HYIP mein investment se bachna hota hai, Forex mein investment hum life time tak isko chala sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bahut hi achchi online business hai jisme hum khud hi boss hote hai, forex ko learn karne ke baad hum khud se hi market ko samjh kar achchi profit earn kar payenge. jabki HYIP me hum money to invest karte hai magar usko hum khud se manage nahi kar sakte hai, mujhe to forex me invest karna hi jyada profitable lag raha hai.
    Last edited by fxjais; 2015-10-11 at 11:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 661 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)