+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 661 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    -if we can estimate when it will be an HYIP SCAM, then investing in HYIP will not be too terrible. 30 days old is old enough for a HYIP site. If you've been investing for 30 days, or you find a HYIP that he was already 30 days, you should not need to invest more there, and looking for a fresh new HYIP.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

if you want to get coins easily, you can take advantage of HYIP, because like you said, that many HYIPs only pay a small investor. HYIP is definitely not a good place for a great investment. If you have a lot of money, should you invest in the real sector.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose for me both as a place to grab additional pengasilan aside from my main job. Only, I'm not going to invest the funds that I have too much on HYIP. Because it would be a SCAM HYIP, so I would not invest too much in the HYIP, but only on the Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex or HYIP me me always forex ko choose karonga kiu ke HYIP me hami sirf invest karna parta hai aur money with drawl ke lia admin ke opper depent karna hota hai but in forex yo are freedom we can with drawl our profit and our money any time.and one more thing most of the hyip are scam so we lost in our money in HYIP

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when many of which boast hyip, maybe they do not know how lucrative forex business, but in forex profit that we can get unlimited, so I really like is different from the hyip, hyip maybe they are using because they are afraid of forex trading.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me its better to learn forex and invest your capital instead join hyip, with forex you can manage your capital by yourself and gain procentage profit with very high. forex is the best option right now if you dont have fix job

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion trading in the forex market is one of the best ways to profit on the Internet and there is no way better than even Google Adsense is not investment companies or sites to display advertisements because any sites in the process of investment is investing money members of the forex market so why let others bring us profit or no ..

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP is just a site opened by admins to earn money for themselves. They can stop paying and run after they have received a certain amount of money. For forex trading, your earnings will be decided solely by your trading skill.

Member munna7474 is an unknown quantity at this point munna7474's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex trade is better than HYIP. in Forex you are sure that your money will never be gone but in HYIP have no grantee. because you have to invest your money to someone.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would always invest my money into forex instead of into HYIP because of safety i can get. Forex is regulated and our investments are insured. But HYIP is neither insured nor is it regulated by any regulatory body.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIPs do not pay at all, rather they just give you a portion of what you invested (if you are lucky) and they keep the rest for themselves. It is better to invest in forex because you can get your profits out if you follow the rules of forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 661 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)