+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 661 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi...that is much better for me to choose forex than HYIP. If I did same investing amount in both...Forex and HYIP...maybe HYIP will give more profit but my risk in HYIP... I will lose all of my money when it turned...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodof is an unknown quantity at this point dodof's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to choose forex thank hyip because in my opinion forex is easier to do than hyip. and one again, i love forex very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do they provide super come back also? if so, then it is currently a big warning sign because no one can guarantee set profit within this market.
    their own intention has already been bad from the beginning so i speculate we don't suffer from any of those HYIPs.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hyips khbe be forex ka muqabla nhi kr skti q k forex reliable work hy oor ye apko short time me b high profit de skta hy oor pir es me scamming nhi hy...lakin hyips bnty he scamming k ley hoty hy...oor wo any time bhag skty hy..

Senior Member moody0100 is an unknown quantity at this point moody0100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take my experience i try a lot of hyips sites and more cycle program all at end scam take your money and nothing for you so forex is the better way to make money

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this.we managing our fund and if we experience trader then its true money will come( profit). although i invest in hyip because all hyips are not scam , there is so many hyips running from years but forex is my best then hyip.

Senior Member Kanavellam is an unknown quantity at this point Kanavellam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyole View Post
    I prefer forex than HYIP.
    In forex trading, it is clear where the money is used. While the HYIP is not clear, what the money is used for business. In addition, the advantages of forex trading is always greater than the benefit of the HYIP.
    My own experience and feel that forex trading is definitely more profitable and also gives us the ease of running it, because to do forex trading activities are not necessary requirement is too heavy so that everyone who seriously wants to be a trader can learn it in a short amount of time

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer forex than HYIP.
    In forex trading, it is clear where the money is used. While the HYIP is not clear, what the money is used for business. In addition, the advantages of forex trading is always greater than the benefit of the HYIP.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's okay to speculate in PAMM however i do not suppose that's sensible plan for beginner traders as a result of beginner did not acumen
    to find out sensible traders. Not all traders WHO may gain sensible profit are sensible traders. There ar some traders WHO
    is high risk dealer though he may gain sensible profits. that may be higher to trade manually.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think currency trading will be more interesting as you have to some techniques to get benefit where as in hyip there is very much danger for no enjoyment and I think by the currency trading has really become the best financial commitment position and more and more individuals are now based on currency trading and hyip`s are not as popular as they were in 5 in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 661 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)