+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 661 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Member Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,307 Times in 744 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also the pin bar need to be larger thn the previous candle. I like to look for the lowest low of the last 4 or 5 candles.Bouncing off a moving average , multiple hits Have a good night. I placed a buy limit on the high of the pin ...momentum not as strong. I'll check in the morning.When there is a green pin in an uptrend in my opinon the bears are dead at that point in time. I look for pin to close in the top third and inside the previous candle or bar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is proof they don't.Even with 40% hit rate they can still be profitable with multiple positions ..just keep your amount of risk fairly low 1/2 to 1 percent . The disadvantage of this strategy you have to monitor trades every 4 Before i post my other strategy i want to show the winners on the pound jpy pin bars 4 hr charts.These pin bars formed off pivot high in a trend continuation.If you'll notice all these pin bars were larger than the previous candle or more. All of these did come down and hit limit orders to get a better price and could have some huge winners if you rode it out.Some traders will tell you they only form at major swing lows and highs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a break (swing point around the 9800) We have to pivot lows ( red arrows ) that pulled back some .The last pivot low or fractual low made a 3 bar pull
    back with a nice pin bar which larger than the last one.So that tells me more sellers that buyers.Let's see what happens .My stop is at the top of pin
    bar.I normally place it 5 pips above high but leaving in where it is. Place my sell limit 8998(right below the 50% mark of pin) hopefully get filled there ...2 pip spread.I'm going to take 1/2 around the 127 fib . ...16 pips from limit....so a couple before that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This one i didn't see but would have filled buy limit order.I just checked the daily rsi and was pointing up.This bar qualified top 2/3 and larger than the last
    3 candles.I have another very conservative entry method that could have some potential .Haven't back tested enough to really see. The entry is based on Primo's 5 bar low or high set up....but i look for 4hr and daily rsi pointing in the same direction with price action (top 25% close on entry ).If anyone is interested let me know and i'll post a few charts . Have a good day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One more i forgot . If the price breaks the low or high of pin bar and goes up or down half the size of pin bar i cancel trade if it hasn't filled limit
    order. For example .Range of whole pin 50 pips...price goes 25 pips i cancel. take care

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok i'm going to do my best to explain the guidelines i go by and try to help newbie traders out here and experienced too. There is some discretion and emotions involved in trading. This did not come from any marketing guru on this forum or anywhere else that trades pin bars.A professional trader i know personally gave me a few tips on the technical
    side of it and i'm sharing it. . Allways be aware on news events. If my time permits i will be posting some trades later .
    Rules :
    1. Look for a pin bar that closes in the top or bottom 2/3 range of the candle. Simply take the range of the candle and mutiply by 66.6 % and subtract or add from the top or bottom depending on the direction your trading.This is where discretion comes. Personally i will trade if it's a pip or 2 off.
    2. Very important here. The pin bar needs to be larger than the last 3 candles proceeding it . ( glance at charts in the past )
    3. I like to keep my risk low so i place a limit order around the 50% of pin bar . (your going to miss trades ) ( but you will more than enough set ups)
    4.I like to trade 1/2 to 1 percent with 2 positions.
    5.Once i get a 1 to 1. I like bring the other position to break even where my limit was placed...This is where discretion come in to play here.Move your stop
    or leave it.
    6.Look at your daily close of your candle. Is it above or below 50 percent of the range .This isn't set it stone.Personally i like too.Watch for news events once the london session opens.
    7.Do you see obvious swing points like to 2 or 3 hits from 4hr and daily .
    8. No lower than the 4 hr charts.

This is all i can think of right now. If you want to pm for more info feel free. I hope this helps. God bless

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex main ab main kam kar raha hon aor rahi baat hyip sites ki to wo apko main bilkul bhi recommend karon ga he nahi wo bilkul sahe nahi hein aj hein to kal nahi hein yeh hyip sites bohat jaldy bhag jati hein aor scam kar jati hein.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Ask (2018-12-23), billyboy00007 (2018-12-23), Dicar (2018-12-23), goldmaster (2018-12-24), Sadtrader (2018-12-23), sara98065 (2018-12-23), Sunriser1 (2018-12-23), Task (2018-12-23), Unregistered (2), Vinita (2018-12-23)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ok this is the last chart i'm going to post .I did trade the Aud and boy wished i could have trailed this one.I did get a 2 to 1 or 1 1/2.We
    never know what price is going to do. You will get losers .. I'm going to my best to set some rules and guidelines that i go by personally. Of course you can experiment with whatever you like regarding money management placing the trades,trailing price etc.My deal is to keep my risk low even if miss trades . You can refer back to this chart once i tell you the guidelines i go by.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hanif484 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-12-24), Unregistered (4)

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex or HYIP?
    What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest
    Bhai definitely main Forex trading market ko suggest karunga Kyunki is key reason Yeh Hai Ke Tamam Hai yield investment programs almost fake Hote Hai. Main ne Bhi bahut Sare high yield investment programs Mein investment ki thi lekin Woh sites Baad Mein Hame withdrawal Nahi Deti. Lekin Forex trading Main Aisa Koi Chakkar nahi hai, Is Mein Hum Jab Chahe investment kar sakte hain aur jab Chahe withdrawal Le sakte hain.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-12-23), AlluluWalmarjaan (2018-12-26), Anees786 (2018-12-27), Ask (2018-12-23), billyboy00007 (2018-12-23), goldmaster (2018-12-24), Sadtrader (2018-12-23), sara98065 (2018-12-23), sufiyan22 (2018-12-26), Sunriser1 (2018-12-23), Task (2018-12-23), Unregistered (6), Vinita (2018-12-23), Younas007 (2018-12-27), zahidali (2018-12-23)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to compare the forex to the hype that it is a legal or legal plateform or is it a business that has been traded or equity increased by day or day or whether it is a trust that has a lot of hygiene i did not use any language or that has not been explained yet.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-23), AliZahra (2018-12-23), Facebook (2018-12-23), FxPsychology (2018-12-23), HP2018 (2018-12-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-12-23), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-23), Task (2018-12-23), Unregistered (6), zahraali989 (2018-12-23), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-23), Zulqarnain (2018-12-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 661 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)