+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 880 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 8791

Thread: Sabse jada harmful kaun hai? Fear or Greed?

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have heard so many artical about this and still i am confused that i give my vote in which one of them as both of them are harmfull from one another and add losses to our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are very harmful for trading point of view. If a trader suffers from fear he would no more be able to make any decision and as a result he would no more be trading. And if he suffers from greed then at one stage his all of the earning would be swallowed by the high fluctuating market. A trader must be moderate in his trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed and fear is both are very harmful .if a person is greedy he will lost most .if he will fearful he will not get loss just he will analyse the market and then he will trade.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be you are right, but my opinion about that is, fear and greed are two different harmful point for forex trading, fear can come with the continues loss of trading and alternately the greediness works on when you make a some consecutive profit trade. but both I consider is not good for trading.

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex one has to control any kind of emotion where as greed and fear are also not allowed. Here is the area one should go ahead with real tips and tricks.From my views i think greed is more harmful and lead us to lose our money.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Fear is not beneficial to the Forex trader. It has the same effect that greed has on the trader. Greed and Fear are like two extremes on the emotion scale and any good trader tries to stay in the middle and avoid both emotions.
    from my trading experience i know both is harmful. any trader can not make any profit from forex market if trader have fear or greed i know trader need fresh mind for start this business and we know this is a profitable business in this market .

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main dono harmful hain greed be or fear be magar greed is more harmful then fear leken acha ye hain ke dono ko trading se door rake

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences1989 View Post
    mara nazdek greed sab sa jada khtarnak ha kyun ka aik trader Forex ma knowledge ka baghair trading karta ha or wo ziyada profit hasil karna ka chakar ma apna balance kho daita ha is liya trader ko chaya ka wo ziyada emotional na ho or samjdari sa trading kara kyun ya aik risky kam ha
    Bhai dikkat to har ches mein hi hote hai ..paisa asani ni se kabhi nahi ata hei bhai ...
    Forex trading mein atleast mehnat ke baad accha kamai ho jate hai ghar baidhya baidhya...aur iske liye greed aur fear dono ko dur rakhna padega

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara nazdek greed sab sa jada khtarnak ha kyun ka aik trader Forex ma knowledge ka baghair trading karta ha or wo ziyada profit hasil karna ka chakar ma apna balance kho daita ha is liya trader ko chaya ka wo ziyada emotional na ho or samjdari sa trading kara kyun ya aik risky kam ha

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my opinion and my experience i would love to say greed is more harmful because it can be change your full trading plan and can be change your mentality that is why you may be lost your everything. it is really harmful and we should remove it from our mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 880 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)