+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 880 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8791

Thread: Sabse jada harmful kaun hai? Fear or Greed?

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, In fact I absolutely find that from my experiences, both of them will harmful our trading and our account if we can control it. How many times my fear and my greedy makes me blow up my trading account and lost so much money. I learn how to control my emotion day by days, and by the time i really become more patience and more discipline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex will give us lot of money making way who can success here easily it is the great option to do it. The forex habe this option if we will earn and easily success to doing this opportunity that we can success here easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fk768518 is an unknown quantity at this point fk768518's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray andazay k mutabik sab say zayada harm full fear ha fear he sab kuch krwata ha agar ap nay mehnat ki hoe ha to aap ko koe tention ni ho ge ap easily bagair fear k trade open aur close kro gay aur soch samjh k kaam kro gay ap ko pata ho ga k mainay mehnat ki ha zaya ho sakti ha es liyay aap greed ni kro gay es liyay human fear par kaboo pana chahiyay

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one that makes us a lot of loss in trading forex is that we are too greedy without menagement offset by the money we have made greedy allowed but must be in accordance with menagement appropriate money to our account balance

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai greedy ke sath mein trading karna hum logo ke liye jayda dangerous ho jata hai, main to yaha par bhai yehi kahunga ki greedy se jitna ho sake hum logo ko bachna hota hai bhai, greedy humko loss hi karwati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by championtrader View Post
    They both are really harmful in the forex trading and they both are related to each other if you have fear and you do not take the opportunity in the forex market then you are not going to make enough profit and and result will be failure and greed is also related to the losses in the forex market
    Forex trading me sabse pehle hame is baat ko samajhna hoga ki isme trading ke risks bahut hi jyada ban sakte hain. Jab tak ham log apne risks ko sahi tarah se manage karna nahi seekh jaate hain tab tak apni trading me hame income nahi mil payegi.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    They both are really harmful in the forex trading and they both are related to each other if you have fear and you do not take the opportunity in the forex market then you are not going to make enough profit and and result will be failure and greed is also related to the losses in the forex market

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think greed is always harmful for everyone and fear actually comes when we are losing continuously .we need to follow the professional strategy where risk management is the primary concern and also need to practice more so that we can improve our skill of trading .

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most helpful thing in the forex market is greed because greed kills the account and even if you are trading and getting the good profit and if you show some great then one day your account will be blown very easily that is why the trade is considered one of the most critical losing factor in the forex market

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my knowledge the most harmful for forex trading is greed and we need to control both of them and we know that we need to follow the strategy of the market and without following trend we can not get success in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 880 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)