+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 793 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    I think both are good, I have divided my accounts into two, One i use for short term trading and one i use for long term trading, I have a small amount of balance which I use for short term and a large amount of balance for long term, it really depends on the traders choice which trading he or she likes. I prefer both.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kompwakd is an unknown quantity at this point kompwakd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The purpose of trading is that earn maximum money from the trading business you can use both short period and the long periodes traded as if you think market now move back then you can close first entry the start other one !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oukyahwna is an unknown quantity at this point oukyahwna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer short term forex trading than long term forex trading.Because, i can not controled myself when i see profite in my entry.
    And i have lack of patience.That is why i trading short termes !!!

Member sahnoukHaw is an unknown quantity at this point sahnoukHaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Both requires patience as in short term you need to carefully understand the markets which for you will easy to predicteds and you will knowing as the right positions or opening a traded. Long termes for sure requires us big trading capital thus it will not be good for some traders as they usually have small investments. But then the more profitables according to them is long term as we can monitored well the markets !!

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading main short term trading kerna acha sabit ho skta hai ku ke forex trading main market bhut change hoti rhti hai aur es ke liye aap ko chye ke aap thora market ko smjho.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can trade short term or long term, it depends on each trader in choosing the trading system, if we want a big profit in a short time, we could use short-term trading, but this is very risky and difficult

Senior Member lkoiwlmp is an unknown quantity at this point lkoiwlmp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The purpose of trading is that earn maximum money from the trading business you can use both short period and long as a period traded as if you think markets as now move back then you can close first entry the start other one !

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of short term traders depend on the technical indicators to set up their trades thus back testing is very important to test your system to see if it,s efficient or not through a long period of time in the forex trading market

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new forex trader so because of ths reason i always prefer the long term trading because it is most suitable for me and in ths trading i get much more experience and knowledge as compared to the long term trading .

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is more profitable than short term trade and That does not happen too often in long term trading only if you want to earn from forex you have to spend a long time for it rather than Mainly short term is more stimulative to me seeing as long term trade normally mean long bottom equity to ensure that the trade going sour is only a remote possibility and Most expert trader are go for long trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 793 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)