+ Reply to Thread
Page 678 of 793 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 676 677 678 679 680 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's true that setting a stop loss is a good strategy to check the amount of losses, it is very important to limit losses to us looking for good profits at the end so that if we minimize the loss we cant have good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost i am a short term trader and trade only for 20 to 30 minutes. but sometimes i become a long term by watching the market situation. So its depending on the trading style.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Junior Member shahmehdi is an unknown quantity at this point shahmehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend our capital agaar humari capital ziada b ho to humain log term trade nahi karni chahiye short term hi karni chahiye or jitna b profit milay humian bas profit ly kar market say out hona chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the best trade in the long run, I'm doing technical analysis, and then choose a point where I feel it's powerful, and open the deal, and I put the stop loss order, and put the profit-taking is, and leave the transaction, and I follow my normal life, and see every day to the chart, to see what's new

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading is not short term trading and i will call it as mini time trading because i usually trade for hours or less than 2days and after then my account will blow up so tahts why i said like that but i will prefer short term trading all the time
    please vote for me if you like my post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term is really suitable for the swing traders and the traders who do not have much time for their trading . And it is the trading method with low risky . But with a short term , traders will be able to earn much money than long term .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Yes everything depend on trader mind. If any trader want to earn good profit then he can easily choose short term trading and if any trader want to make long term trading for learning and earning then he can easily choose long term trading.
    short term trading me zada excitement rehti hai kyunki isme roz hi trader apna profit kama leta hai
    mujhe long term trading thodi boring lagti hai lekin me dono tarah ki trading karta hon..short term bhi aur long term bhi aur me kafi khush hon apne trading style se

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se long time trading acha he.kun ki agar ap trade ki he to thoda time wait karnachahiye to mere hisab se jada profit ho ta he,agar ap market ko dekh ke dar me nikal jayenge to apka jada profit nehi hoga.isiliye thoda wait karna chahiye,

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right my brother, most traders on this forume are student, they all want to earn good profits to achieve their dreams, then we must all make a good effort to get to realize our dreams.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    I think it depends on the trader, if I is a day trade so I'm not short and not too long. I might trade in a day about 1-3 hours so that I can trade per day. the most important thing you can trade with consistent profits.
    Yes everything depend on trader mind. If any trader want to earn good profit then he can easily choose short term trading and if any trader want to make long term trading for learning and earning then he can easily choose long term trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 678 of 793 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 676 677 678 679 680 688 728 778 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)