+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 793 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer long term trading strategy,it is very profitable and low risky to me,but i think long term and short term both trading strategy are very profitable to traders,if they can proper use it in trading moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that short term forex trading and long term forex trading depend on forex market movement. I prefer short term forex trading because my capital is low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Danangfx is an unknown quantity at this point Danangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want big profits then you have a short term trader. But if you are a busy person and just think of forex as a long term investment you can be a long term trader.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both the short term trading strategy and the long term trading strategy can make money for the trader
    if the trader can trade effectively and efficiently in this business. but if the trader is not good he will never make money no matter which trading strategy he choose.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both trading strategies can make money for us whether we use long term trading strategy or short term trading strategy.
    and that is why we must not deviate from our trading plan to be able to really see the expected positive result.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayeed2021 View Post
    In my view, I think long term is best. Because without analyzing forex trade is very risky. In long term trade trader take more time to analyze accurately rather than short term.
    I think you're right, I usually choose the scalping techniques on M5 timeframe and I had trouble to be able to consistently produce a profit because there are too many false signals. Yesterday I was looking for a tutorial to make a long term trading and I conclude that long term trading can generate consistent profit provided that can apply money management for managing security margin, I'll try this strategy on a demo account first
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member sayeed2021 is an unknown quantity at this point sayeed2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, I think long term is best. Because without analyzing forex trade is very risky. In long term trade trader take more time to analyze accurately rather than short term.

Senior Member sagda is an unknown quantity at this point sagda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade forex using a long term trading strategy and I find it more profitable and the risk is less. Trading strategy like scalping is also profitable but the risk is high because you are always using higher lot size.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two kinds of trading in forex trading one is short time trading and long time trading. When you open a trade and make a small profit it is called short time trade. Beginner should use short time trading. When you open a trade and make a big amount profit it is called long time trading. Expert trader should be use long time trading.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am more inclined to the use of
    the long term analysis in my
    trading in forex. But finally, the
    best thing is for a forex trader
    to quickly apply any strategy
    that they understand its
    principles and how it works in
    forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 793 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)