+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 793 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sraban View Post
    I think for me its long term forex trading, because it gives good handsome profit to get it i always trade with lowest risk forex is always a long business that's why every trader should go for long term.
    are you sure?.. may be you has strategy with long term which make you be successful in long term style, but for me It is depend on our Trading Style and our Experiences.. if feel the short term Trading more suitable than Long term Trading then be Short term Trader. cause any strategy in using of other trader not necessary be success with us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member max200 is an unknown quantity at this point max200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend trader i think long time trader earn good profit in forex market. now i am trade part time but next time i want full time trader because i know long time trading with long time analysis win in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sraban is an unknown quantity at this point Sraban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for me its long term forex trading, because it gives good handsome profit to get it i always trade with lowest risk forex is always a long business that's why every trader should go for long term.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer the short term. Here I do not have to wait long to make a profit. I just rely on one I created momentum for trade positions. more able to generate short term profits in accordance with my trading strategy.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member kamalesh_dey is an unknown quantity at this point kamalesh_dey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my sense i prefer long term trading. if we do long term trading then we can easily get more profile not only that but also we can become expert. so by doing long term trading profit is easily possible.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know short term trading is always good when you are scalping but long term trading is always so good when you have an account with enough money to trade with.

Member tamzidul3 is an unknown quantity at this point tamzidul3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can always prefer short tram , there are some cause , I have not enough capital , I enjoy to play short tram Forex. IN long tram the time is to important to me . So I play short tram.

Member Gravity is an unknown quantity at this point Gravity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing i perfer the short term .. because the time will be less .. and you can guess the chart .. and the risk is little .. but in long term .. i think it takes a long time .. and for me i can guess the chart for long time .. and the risks is huge

Member lembutkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lembutkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer doing short term trading, especially trading is scalping. Approximately 85% of transactions I do are scalping, and the rest with long term trading. Short term trading is more profitable than long term, because we can get a substantial rebate in each transaction.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer long term forex trading because it is much safer and much more convenient for me. With long term trading, i dont have any need to be in front of my computer screen all the time. For me long term trading would mean dealing with the long time frames. Time frames like 4 hours and daily but mainly 4 hours, take such amount of time to generate signals. So you know that there is a possibility of a signal in such time so you only check your pc in such intervals for entry or exit signals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 793 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)