+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 227 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading according to the rules and always following our strategy and using good mm there is no way that we can get overall losses sometimes it happens that we get some losses but the actual monthly results are profits.
    Correctly said, I also experienced it quickly after analyzing and removing my own mistakes. With 7 days I have earned almost $ 2 per day, despite the fact that this is a very small income but in the first 7 days I get actual income of around $ 12 which is the same as the usual $ 50. We still find it advisable to get $ 50 every month instead of sacrificing all the prizes besides getting nothing at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider you, self-confidence tends to be engineered if only with a demo account on the other hand can quickly fade after duplicity with the real market, as a result of somehow the feelings made by demo accounts and real account units of different areas, real accounts giving the impression to build everything we tend to implement in a demo account becomes difficult in doing what I suggest and I think someone is in a position to be just an authentic site, you have to step in demonstrations that can help to make confidence especially because confidence can become a big actuality in currency trading. but you have to do many things to strengthen your skills in the demonstration. but make sure that the reduction is actually a part of Foreign Exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Special confidence tends to be designed only when a demo account once again begins to lose color when confronted by a tangible such as a market, as somehow the resulting demo reports plus actual reports are very diverse. , the correct account appears to help make everything we all use in demo accounts become hard to do! and many things and factors that affect the occurrence of damage or losses in trade, especially for new traders in this business all the average is the shadow that may want to get rich in a short time it kills us in trading

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing these 40 tips. I'm not saying I'm a new forex trader. But I have some drawbacks too. From your tips, I think I have realized that how many mistakes I made so far. I learned from here and hopefully I will apply this to my future forex trading. Pray for me. and I have also experienced very well after analyzing and deleting my mistakes. In this week, I earn almost $ 2 every day, even though it's a very small profit but in the whole week I earn about $ 12 which equals $ 50 per month. I think it's better to earn $ 50 per month than to lose all your bonuses and not get anything.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you have said true and I am sure if people will understand this problem then you can be a successful trader .. if you want to earn income always and you can reduce your risk then you have to control yourself then you can get success in this business . and this is a very good rule and This is a helpful and complicated post. Probably, the most informative post from this forum. I think every new trader should take care of all this before he starts trading in real forex trading. However, I feel the most important thing is to control one's emotions.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good information thank you very much if we want to get success in the fore trade than we have to follow these rules we have to work hard in forex to get profit we must always get signal before trading in forex it will help us and I thought it was good to start trading after seeing such articles. most new merchants make this mistake. if they better understand this, they will not get many losses every beginner has. to solve all these problems means entering a good trading session of your Forex trading. thanks for such post.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that all things can be the main reason for losing the emotions of greed of short posts etc and some of them things can make us rich as knowledge and experience work hard not greed etc and i think that the main thing that you should have in forex trading is knowledge and experience because this is the first step towards success. and Forex trading business is the most profitable business now people love to trade in the Forex market but most traders lose their money because their greed is there every right reason what you explain in your post I want to tell merchants to avoid mistakes

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not own a car. However, I think this is an important topic for beginners. I want to be a beginner. Do not play the role of the rich. Trade efforts for step by step to learn. Everyone wants to have fun and I think we need to understand that without proper knowledge of Forex Education, we can not get a good profit from Forex trading, but we have to face losses. That means lack of knowledge and emotional trading is the reason of Forex trading.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, every new trader should continue the learning process and improve their experience of demo training so when you know about demo trading then you will be ready for real trading but there is no chance of error in real trading. improve their experience of demo practice and you will be ready for real trading but there is no chance of error in real trading.
    and because if you do not have an idea about forex then it is very unlikely for you to work with forex than It's true having good results in the demo is one of the most important things a beginner trader must achieve before he can enter trading with real money in Forex but because they are interested to learn then some of these traders can become successful traders disc to trade obviously they are very useful too

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing for beginners in handling currencies is that to take this company seriously and as a lasting lifelong company there may be some core knowledge we need to know but still improvising ourselves as a merchant that is really necessary because even the position open after us plus the disadvantages in reality There are many people who join the forex trading business at any time and I think creating a very important experience for every new trader and That really is a very useful thread. All the points represented here are the causes of untruth and lack of knowledge. We must learn Forex first before starting real trading. Demo accounts are also given to practice your learning, So a new trader does not need to rush to earn money, but first he must learn the knowledge of the basics of Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 227 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)