+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 227 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie trader must try and using demo account first. they will learn about basic in forex then if they has been mastering of strategy and can be able get profit consistently they must go to real account.
    even we has been get well in real forex, sometime we can trading in the demo to improve our skill again in analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie trader must try and using demo account first. they will learn about basic in forex then if they has been mastering of strategy and can be able get profit consistently they must go to real account.
    even we has been get well in real forex, sometime we can trading in the demo to improve our skill again in analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders should know the basics , do their analysis and follow basic rules and control their emotions.Do proper risk and money management and The use of high lot size keeps them away from trading for the rest of month because healthy profit had been generated.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very useful thread to all the beginners as well as the experienced traders.the beginners should try to follow all these if they want to get success in their trading.the beginners needs to practice a lot in the demo account and try to implement these in their trades

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    This list are very important for every newbies trader. If any newbies can follow this list i think he will never loss more balance on trading. Now i follow this list and i get awesome answer on trading. Thanks for your wonderful list which you shared with us.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really really good work my friend there can't find there are any other reason for which any one can fall in this treading world.I am also affected by some of this like greediness ,luck.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Those are really very good and informative tips for the newbie traders but the new traders should remember that only reading the tips ,one couldn't be successful ..as for that some real practice and implementation is the must .Good traders always tries to be a perfect trader by perfect experience and dedication .
    me bhi is baat se poori tarah sehmat hon ki forex me jitni zada se zada practise kari jaaye utna hi acha hota hai kyunki forex bahut hi ghera trading platform hai aur isme seekh ke demo account me try karke jitna zada seekhne ko milta hai utna aur kahi se nahi milta
    me demo account me bahut zyada tyaari karta hon aur mujhe lagta hai ki aane wale time me real account se bahut zyada paisa kamaunga

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesa kafi baar hua hay mayray sath, iss ki main waja ye hoti hay kay hum kisi support ya resistance line kay bohot qareeb apna stop loss laga daytay hain. phir price oss ko hit ker kay hamary take profit ki taraf jati hay or hum ko dukh hota hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab reasons kafi sahi hain agar hum inn may say half ko bhi avoid ker lain to bhi iss ka matlab ye hoga kay hum nay apnay trading career say hald mistakes nikaal le hain. iss say hamari trading kafi achi ho jaeygi.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read this post carefully and learn so much important points which can help me to build my trading skills and earning more profit so I want to say you thank my brother I hope you will help new traders in this way in future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 227 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)