+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 227 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    good, if the loss is measured is definitely not easy to be frustrated. when it gets a loss and trading more pronounced enjoy, if you already know how to cope with loss and prevent bankruptcy in trading. might actually be easier if already set money management trading strategy
    yes i agree with you...money management can avoided us from bankruptcy in this bussineess...with good money managment we can hold our loss or cut it when we think this is can be reverse again before it become worst ...never fully trust our emotion when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay victoriaindia,
    is it true 40 reason make new trader loss when trading ??
    so what should we do to make dobbel money ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline life ke liye bahut zaruri hai..ye har field mein eski zarurat padti hai..insaan ko har kaam discipline mein karna chahiye..jab bhi trading kare to cool and calm rahe..

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, if the loss is measured is definitely not easy to be frustrated. when it gets a loss and trading more pronounced enjoy, if you already know how to cope with loss and prevent bankruptcy in trading. might actually be easier if already set money management trading strategy

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    40 mian reson loss in forex trading newbies ko is main ya baat to pehly hi jan laini chahea ky is main un ko risk ka samna krnapery gaor is main knowledge bohat zrori hy or is mian greed ko or emotions ko control krna boahat zrori hy

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    there are many newbies in forex who do not know how to and when to open the orders in the market so they are unable to have the good tradings in forex and they too do not know when to do the good risks to get the money and when to not take the risks
    yes you are right .they are many news traders who do not know about forex market and they also do not know how forex market move and that is why they always lose money in forex market and i think we should try to learn about forex market.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    this is very good post in this forum..and my mantra is discipline is very necssary in someones life..be cool and calm when you trade..discipline aapki health ko bhi thik rakhega..this market will suit only those willing to work seriously and observe the discipline....and this is the main reason,trader fails in this..
    Aapki batt ek dum sahi hai bhai, discipline ka life mein bhi fayda hota hai, aur uper se trading mein double fayda dekhne ko milta hai, discipline bahut hi kam logo mein milta hai, jo log shanti nahi rakhte hai, wo jaldi hi loss karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good post in this forum..and my mantra is discipline is very necssary in someones life..be cool and calm when you trade..discipline aapki health ko bhi thik rakhega..this market will suit only those willing to work seriously and observe the discipline....and this is the main reason,trader fails in this..

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some investors when anxious can do two factors with their consideration, good or bad. Excellent when they were able to discover good alternatives for their drops and bad when they only create factors toughest. So its better to ave a obvious thoughts always when you are dealing.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your sharing, sir. In my trading life, i am mostly lack of discipline. Many times i get in market when all conditions which ensure for my stragegy have not met. At that time, i only wish for luck and remind myself do not repeat it in nex time but i still make it. i think i still lack of patience in trading, it is reason for my loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 227 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)