+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 279 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If one have doubts about themselves or their trades, It is best that they never trade at all. In this Forex business, One must be at their optimum level before they take any decision.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member wadafopw is an unknown quantity at this point wadafopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The firm may send the entry and exit signals at designated time frames in real times. These will remained as a valid for a short period only after which they are going to be different.Let's say that there is as forex as a trading company say Acme Forex traders who send entry and exit signals to their clients in the following ways !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hishamsaeed is an unknown quantity at this point Hishamsaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello ..........................
    When you have lost from the forex and you do not have spirit then best way is that avoid trading for few days and involve in other activities such as do your routine work with passion, watch movies. It will refresh your mind and you can trade after that with fresh mind without any emotion.........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member powallhda is an unknown quantity at this point powallhda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that its very required thing that when i makes as a lowest as a tone on the trading, i leave see my record of loses. Then i got instinct feel to reprocess that. In loses, I wont hatred as Forex by the diverging in to humor games. And my important aspiration is by perception others profites !

Senior Member kowi is an unknown quantity at this point kowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make the godo trade as wlel do not force youself to trade. after some failure trade or some success trade just take a brake. just relax and then if you want then trade again. this will be good for trader. or ya you can write in our INDIAN forum. and be relax.

Member Hishamsaeed is an unknown quantity at this point Hishamsaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello .........................
    When ever i suffer any huge loss in forex, i would rather take a break for 1-2 days and then i came back after researching all my mistakes i did in my previous deals and then i try to ignore them in further trading..
    This is my way of dealing with tough time in forex....................................

Senior Member koolwapm is an unknown quantity at this point koolwapm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that essentially the most favorite in addition to simple strategies to earn cash with currencies the using an automatic trading program to try and do ones dealing available for you. And indeed,as you will discovered quite a few Fx spiders out there. Many usually are beneficial although they are awful in any others as cased !

Member ilyes48 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well from my opinion ifthe person is not excited to trade,
    warch tvor help others

Senior Member hudaj is an unknown quantity at this point hudaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The motivation is important in forex trading because there will be many moments that we will fail so much and we will get down in a spirited. This will help us to comes out of the shelled and traded successfully !!!

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would rather take a break for 1-2 days and then i came back after researching all my mistakes i did in my previous deals and then i try to ignore them in further trading..
    This is my way of dealing with tough time in forex,I do when my spirit comes down to is refreshing and most importantly, communicate to the family.
    remember, we still need to socialize in an environment where we live

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 279 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)