+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 279 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that in forex it is the point and i also agree with you . with motivation its not possible to get success and its also true there must be ups and down in our life as well as forex but we must be need handle such things to servive and if we loss our motivation before that then there will not be success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear definitely I do believe that if the market is on low sprit then i can say that we should use scalping strategy 10 pips which is perfectly developed and shared in our forum you can check that in our forum named as 10 pip profit strategy it really made some good profit and there are many experienced traders are using it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that we need perfect trading plan and also need a confidence in trading. If we do not feel confidence then we should stop trading for few days and should start trading in demo accounts. Then i got full spirit to recover that.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think its much true that it can be good time to take break as you can get exhausted too, so if you can be fresh then you can do some good trades. I would also do the same wacth Tv and also I would like to make a strong come back and when we have to come back then we can plan it all over again.

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamain is main hamasha motivated rehna hay jab ham is main low spirit hongay ham is main kaam ni kar skain gy. Isliye is main motivated rehna zruri hay . Isliye hamain aik dusray say rabtay main rehna hay takay ham aik dustay say motivation hasil kartay rahain or tarde main hissa laiatay rahain

Member Hana is an unknown quantity at this point Hana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ahaaahn , What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?, well mein tu hard work karon gein , or koshish karon gien k high spirit ho

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that when your spirit is down there is a lot that can be said and when working with these market you are always told to work with a lot of care especially when you cannot gurantee that your health will be okay we have to know how it all has to be seen and thats what makes it better for you always take it easy while trading.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, actually with me, I clearly do believe this sitiution does not happen to me but if it happen i will take break and spend my time other activities like outing and playing my favorite game and i release my stress after my mind get com i start trading with fresh mind.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that when i will be in low spirit i will stay away from forex trading for some time beacuase if i do trading in that condition i will not do it properly so definately i will face loss . so i will go out some where to refresh my mind.

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes jab forex may loss hota hai to moral down hota hai aur depressed bhi lagta hai magar har loss say humya ak sabak milta hai ki loss ki wajha kya thee jissay ki ainda kabhi waisee galtee na ho aur agya loss say bacha jasakya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 279 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)