+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we encounter a string of losses and it is very painful when it happens because we really don't have a lot of money in this market. so when consecutive losses happen we will get hurt badly. however, eventually, we must accept that losses do happen and it is our task to improve the quality of our trade and not the quantity of our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when we face loss in forex trading, it makes our interest and spirit very low in it. and in this situation we should take rest, avoid trading. Trading in such condition can result in loss for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe all the traders went through these situations because when you have a big loss you will hate the trading and you will feel a bad feeling and you think that you are just waste your time , it's better to close the computer and go out to relax and forget everything about the forex and come back later.

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time of low spirit I am trying to recovery my mind possation as possable . Most of the time I involve to visit facebook or other intartainment for come back this setuation . When I feel well and cool in my mind then again start my trading with fully speed ..
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

Member Kipiko is an unknown quantity at this point Kipiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I am in low spirit I just relax and rest to reload my mind again then I make sure I hung around with successful traders who will motivate me to keep moving ..then iam good to go

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not trade when you are in low spirit in forex trade, do not even open your chart. It is much better to not trade and get nothing, than get much losses because you do not have a good mood to trade. We need to control our emotion, and keep our trading safe

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera jb dill man raha ho tab he me trade karta hun bina sochay samjhe me trade ko na karnay ki taraf he jata hun aur agar hum mind say trade karna chaht hain to me to kahoga k pehlay soch len samjh len pher he koi dosri trade open kare humara technical analysis ka mazbot hona bhot he zrori hota hai jiss k bad work acha chal pata hai.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I has no generate any low spirit to do my forex trading. All my passion to perform my forex trading is always smolder in myself. But I'm not always as a winner in market. All MC's I got always being as my great memories in my lifetime trading moments.

Senior Member hudao is an unknown quantity at this point hudao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best result we can take, is to let the Forex for a few days, take a break, in which case you can let the EA do the work for you. It is a simple but effective advice. It's happen to me sometimes, then i come happy too, because the EA can wait the balance account for you, with a minimal gains, but gains. And when i went, i have a clear mind to continue working.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many things done by the forex trader to get excited again if you find the losses and when you stuck with consistent losses than this is obvious that you will have a low spirit and I think to avoid this situation you must read good books and you can also enjoy the outside environment and maintain your cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)