+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 279 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we should always trade at that time when we are emotionally stable and if we are in low spirit then we should not trade at any cost we shouldtry to avoid trading in that case

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are in low morale, you should not be trading forex, we can do forex trading tomorrow with the spirit that it is better to be able to make a good profit, because we can not make a profit every day if the market conditions are not good and we do not have the spirit to conduct market analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bil is an unknown quantity at this point bil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i what i would do is stop trading and go for a nice movie. Enjoying a quality time with your girl friend, spouse friends of family member is also a good option.the person is not excited to trade, then he shoulds be active in this forum, so he can continue to increase his capital he do not want to force himself to trading, if there is no spirit in that particular person

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me low spirit ke sath trading karne se profit earn karna muskil hoga, humen apne spirit ko high karna hoga aur eske liye demo account par trading ki practice karani hogi, jab humen demo account me profit milegi to humara spirit high jarur ho jayega.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is hard to make good trading when we are in low spirit to trade. It will be risky also if we force ourself to trade. But however discipline and consistency is very important to get success. It makes us get problem if we do not trade. So we must keep our spirit and then trade

Senior Member 2Forex3 is an unknown quantity at this point 2Forex3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub mujhe bohot jada loss hota hain to main kuch samay appne appko deta hu or tradinh se dur rehta hu..unn dino main appni mistakes ko dhood kar nikalta hu or yeh sochta hu ki unko kaise solve kiya jay..

Junior Member sania00024 is an unknown quantity at this point sania00024's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did, as a result of I simply had terribly huge Loss, in forex you wish Mental hand over..
    if you hand over in your 1st fail, then this Business isn't suit for you.. this business has huge Gain
    and Big Risk, several says No Pain, No Gain..I do have the instant that i'm in low spirit.When the instant happen i feel i will be able to simply stop trading.As we have a tendency to all recognize that the low spirit typically leads a foul call.So so as to avoid build a wrong call, I simply stop trading.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Allah k fazal or karam say mera is business me low spirit ho he nahi sakta hai jiss ki waja say me nay kuch bina kiye sochay or bina kam karnay k dekha hamesha ki tarha say aj meri soch yehi rahi hai k me is kam me ao or khud ko ek achay trader k tor pay dunia k samnay paish karo ta k meray liye sub seedha ho sake.

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading can be done by me if others can do then why i can't and then i got some new spirit which helped me in my next trades.But i am confident about Forex trading.I usually only pay attention to price movements only,Watch the price movements without committing the open position.I know depression is a bad thing for trading.I try to regain my confidence by trading inti my demo account.It is really helpful for me.

Member crywolf is an unknown quantity at this point crywolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better to stay a while away form trading
    It is important to keep your emotions away from trading that's why when you feel low spirit or smth else stay away forex untill you can handle it once again
    Good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 279 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)