+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 279 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member newentries is an unknown quantity at this point newentries's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever i get in low spirit, i like to go out to take in shop and find for something that can help me to relax my mind. Sometimes i go to cinema with my friends. then when i get good mood i will come back to computer for finding reasons for my loss and try to fix it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously its a bad & borrowing time.it also a bad experience but i think its possible because forex trade is a business when profit & loss two is easy matter.i have a market experience it is that thursday & friday when market are very risky,so this day i try to stop trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rosadlie is an unknown quantity at this point rosadlie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you feel sad to lose you a deal you should go out immediately to cite non-trading
    To you if you try to open any package to modify your account will lose everything
    Do not let anger control you need to achieve more goals than the
    And stay away from greed and greed
    Must be quiet spirit merchant and we should not enter the market in a state of psychological sad

Senior Member Sraban is an unknown quantity at this point Sraban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey there ! When suffer any huge loss in forex, i would rather take a break for 2-3 days and then i came back after researching all my mistakes i did in my previous deals and then i try to ignore them in further trading.that's i used to do

Senior Member agenfx is an unknown quantity at this point agenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    ou good .. I am in low spirit in forex i will prefer to shut down the computer and live a life outside the computer, and come back to trading later with a fresh mind and a fresh plan and keep collecting as usual, the only thing in forex which lowers my spirit is the close markets.thx

Member rony100 is an unknown quantity at this point rony100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person is not excited to trade, then he should be active in this forum, so he can continue to increase his capital and do not want to force himself to trading, if there is no spirit in that particular person.

Senior Member fxcare is an unknown quantity at this point fxcare's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Do you have the moment that you are in low spirit in forex trade?If that suitation happens to you,what will you choose to do there?
    When I feel myself in a low spirit then I usually avoid trading the Forex because Forex trading needs a lot of concentration and fresh mind so I watch TV or go for a walk or take bath and when I feel my self totally fit for trading then I come to my PC.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are in low sporit then mary khyal sy trader ko trading sy avoid krna chaea kio k ager wo pher bhi trade krta hy to usko is mian ziada profit nahi ho ga or may be is main loss ho haan jab ap is main calm ho jao then ap is main return trade kro or trade krty time full energatic hona zrori hy

Banned afzal is an unknown quantity at this point afzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to do practice in demo trading when we feel that we are going low spirit in our trading, and does not want to do forex trading just because the fear of losses and loosing our confidence, then demo trading can make boost our confidence

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It present regenerate your knowledge and you can dealing after that with impudent deal without any emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 279 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)