+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading be news is great helpful for us because market trend behave according to the currency values as per to time so if we keep in touch with the currency rate it will give us some knowledge to judge the market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxenjoy is an unknown quantity at this point fxenjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once market is not likely logical in my position that i eliminate finally, the buying and additionally may that i go through for the advertise and additionally ever again talk over with peacefulness . in the advertise and additionally creat latest auguration for the advertise after which you can that i get started in ever again buying and get the right moment to enter that are available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tanjil9631 is an unknown quantity at this point tanjil9631's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i felling down in my Forex trading business trade so i am go to out site of my house and go to my friends house and talking about other topic then i fresh and try again in trading.

Member fxmilon is an unknown quantity at this point fxmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to trade when I am low spirit in forex trade. Having loss I become low spirit in forex trade. Then I am far from to trade in the forex market. I would like to take rest then. I also like to learn more about forex trading strategy and also forex market knowledge.

Senior Member shohan3 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is best job yes you are right my bro. do not force youself to trade. after some failure trade or some success trade just take a brake. just relax and then if you want then trade again. this will be good for trader. or ya you can write in our INDIAN forum. and be relax.best of luck.............................

Banned fxindia is an unknown quantity at this point fxindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have taken patience when i fall in loss. Loss is the pillar of success and success is hidden on hard work. Success does not come easily. So we should patience properly if we want to get best position. We should learn more and demo more practice to become skillfulness in Forex trade. We should stay here to get best profit and build up career. Because there is a biggest opportunity to make career in Forex trade.

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks
    would like to it becomes necessary cool down after we are really in low spirit. only mirror on our trading and take a look at to actually analyse on what went wrong. once now we have determine our mistake then we should realize ways to actually overcome our past mistakes. we are able to back to actually trading with higher strategy once our head is cleared.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many times i have faced this situation but i never give up and try my hard to obtain my wasted money, or some times i try to earn more than any other time, i don't know about others but the truth is whenever i was in low spirits then the placed orders always went to profit and earn me lots of money, so for me, this situation is better than usual.

Senior Member najolati is an unknown quantity at this point najolati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have a low spirit on the deal, I lose my history is displayed. I got a perfect spirit to then recover it. Lose, I will not complain that hate foreign exchange by divergence in order to play the game. And, my main inspiration is to see the benefit of others.

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    The following article covers a topic that has recently moved to center stage--at least it seems that way. If you've been thinking you need to know more about Forex autopilot robot, here's your opportunity.Automatic FOREX TRADING SOFTWARE offers robot-engine automatic currency trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)