+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 279 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is always better to stop trading or avoid trading when we having low spirit .yes we need to became mentally well and have cool brain for analysis properly .of course it will not brings us good result when we are in frustrated or having lacks of spirit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acha apko mazay ki bat btao jb mera spirit low ho jata hai to me apnay profits ki history ko dekhna shuru kar deta hun jo k mujhay boost kartay hain aur mujhay achi tarha say agay barhnay me madad detay hain k kiss tarha say me agay barh pao ga aur strong trading ki janib chal pao ga yeh sari baten kafi had tak matter kar pati hoti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saaab ji forex ek asa bussiness hai jis mai app achi earning tabi kar sakte hai jab app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai es kam mai agar app displine se kam nai karte hai fer app es kam mai loss hee karo ge bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama skate hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to trade with passion, so low spirit in trading will become a problem. We must stay away from the market if we do not have spirit to trade in forex. We must be careful in our trading everyday, so we can avoid losses and we can increase our profit

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Do you have the moment that you are in low spirit in forex trade?If that suitation happens to you,what will you choose to do there?
    Dear brother i leave the trading and go to out side for roaming in park for refreshment of mind and eyes. Refreshment must be require for the mental work, the Forex trading analysis is very hard work for me. At the low spirit in Forex trade i am doing give some time in park for refreshment and then open fxstreet for learning new things and know about the market.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time that you feel like not trading at all then you should not waste time to do it i have to say because most of the time that we lose its because of forcing ourselves to trade even where we don't feel like or there is no clear chance for us to do the same, let it flow right out of you into lots of profits.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ki achchi knowledge aur experience jab forex traders ke paas hoti hai to uski spirit bhi high hoti hai, low spirit wale forex traders ki yahan par future achchi nahi hai, traders ko apni spirit high rakhni chahiye aur usko achieve karne ke liye unko hard work karani chahiye.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that it happens to most of the traders while trading , will feel low spirit when nothing is working in our way in the market. Whatever we do will drain our account instead of filling it with green pips.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that when i have a low sprite i prefer to not join the forex market ,i think it will be impacted in my mind and thinking and maybe lead me to not do well in trading forex so i should to be in the good sprite to do trade forex because this is business is needed to be in good concentration.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that many times when the markets are not moving in the way we want them to then we are in the low spirits.Then is would be best to avoid the markets altogether and have a time off. I mean we just need to relax and then maybe see some good movie to get back the interest in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 279 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)