+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 279 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother me is situation se guzri thi. Mery khayal se begnners ko forex business smjhne me boht waqt darkaar hota ha. q k yahan daily market new hoti hain or technical analysis b different hota hai. Is liye start me ham bohot loss karty hian lekin wqt k sath sath apne ghaltion se boht kuch sikhne ka b moqa milta hai. forex bohot bara business hai is me jahan analysis sikhne ki zrort hai wahna money management or emotions pr control b sikhna chaye taky ham cool mind k sath trading kar k loss k risk ko kam kar saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree with this point (the person is not excited to trade, then he should be active in this forum, so he can continue to increase his capital.........he do not want to force himself to trading, if there is no spirit in that particular person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency rates are changing widely and with big differences, and the declines are known to have a significant impact on financial markets and the collapse of equities and bonds. In the Forex market, when the dollar falls, it means that another currency is going up and there is no collapse in the stock and bond market.
    thanks you bro
    accept my passage ...all my greetings

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are in low spirit you have to leave trading for few days to recover your spirit, after you should trade without risking to avoid being in low spirit for a second time if you lose your trades.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion i advice to its better to stay away from trading for a while because we wont be able to concentrate on what we are doing and most of the time will always do a wrong thing, in fact our low spirit will be reflected in what ever we do. So i what i would do is stop trading and go for a nice movie. Enjoying a quality time with your girl friend, spouse friends of family member is also a good option.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the stitchman so, if you do not have the right mind to work, just work it and do something else, apar ca, if not your account will be lost. it is necessary that you you without very good to be able to demonstrate on the affairs

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Do you have the moment that you are in low spirit in forex trade?If that suitation happens to you,what will you choose to do there?
    bhai agar mein ney bad position mein work kar h liya hai tu mein forex mein try karta hon ke mei risk kam lay kar es mein say nikal jaon or mein complete strategy bana kar he work karta hn ta ke agar mein loss kar log tu us ko recover karney ke liye mera pass plan b ho

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-30), batool (2017-10-21), kanita (2017-10-22), mano33 (2017-09-19), munibkhan (2017-09-10), punjabpolice (2017-09-10), ramzan003 (2017-09-17), rehanayaz (2017-09-25)

Junior Member Fox4X is an unknown quantity at this point Fox4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    first accept my loss and move on and research my mistakes and evaluate and learn from them and with proper money management i can recover those losses and gain more to gain in net profit in monthly basis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox4X For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-29)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho meri baat mano ke jab bhi ap trade me enter hoto apka mind bilkul fresh onachaiye iske evala apko chaiye ke ap sukoon se analysi kro aur loss ya profit ka na socho bass ye sochna ke me market ko phassa longa ise apko motivation mille ga jisse six sence kam krey gay and apko profit hoga
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-29)

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex need the high spirit and the hope that in one day will come , you will win and gain profit , so in case of low spirit please do not trade until you get in mood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 279 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)