+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 279 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when low in spirit trading wont bring any smart results. low in spirit means that our heart and mind are definitely not absolutely into almost everything that are going to do, in such circumstances its higher not to actually indulge in trading and do one thing to actually carry the spirit, might be a movie, searching or quality time with gf or family
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurniawan For This Useful Post:

syahir (2013-04-23)

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'd go to actually the park and breathe recent air when in low spirits in forex. a great several items i are able to do within the garden, and that i too will interact with neighbors within the surrounding environment to actually promote my spirit
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudi sriyanto For This Useful Post:

kurniawan (2013-03-16), syahir (2013-03-17)

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i barely quit trading for a few time. i shut my charts and that i begin chatting with friends or pay a few time on face book, barely keep my mind of one's trading and get a whereas.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

kurniawan (2013-03-16), rudi sriyanto (2013-03-14), syahir (2013-03-17)

Banned rkumar560 is on a distinguished road rkumar560's Avatar
    Thanks
    you'd better avoid trading at all, because trading needs alert mind and high spirit to bear the stress and the fear of the market, i don't trade except when i feel i would be enjoyed by the trades i will make this day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marceasypost View Post
    when we are losing in trading the best thing that we have to do is to look for the reason why we are losing and to create good strategy so that we can maximize the profit and reduce the risk at the same time. it is very important.
    break in the trade as low morale is important in this trade so I'm sure this will help us be better in this trade if we could make improvements in our trade if we do a review of the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chuotcon is an unknown quantity at this point Chuotcon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Additional advertising and advertising create the latest auguration for then you can ...purchase and can supplement that I take in order to promote additional and never again talk peace ... when the market does not have a reasonable ability in the position that I remove the last

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ought to all of us comprehend with a plethora of possibilities which match what we should believe is actually fascinating so long as we are able to adapt to the appropriate approach to investing do we experience several actions commensurate using the actual industry guidelines so long as we are able to change the fabric as well as great investing fascinating

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now, my opinion, they needs to be when a person is pumped up about the actual industry, effective in this particular community. So I might complete is actually cease the actual industry in addition to visit a wonderful video. Take pleasure in time period with all your good friend, pals with the wife or husband, a relation can also be a fantastic option.

Senior Member nofnofri is an unknown quantity at this point nofnofri's Avatar
    Thanks
    with regards to trafficking, we should set out to far better know very well what will be sensible even as we will make the buying and selling ways to far better understand placement alone effectively in order that we could far better understand method once more with additional new

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well from my opinion ifthe person is not excited to trade, then he shoulds be active in this forum, just relax and then if you want then trade again. this will be good for trader. Enjoying a quality time with your girl friend, spouse friends of family member is also a good option. my main inspiration is by seeing others profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 279 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)