+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the supports and status are one of the oldest methods in trading and it entirety quite surface if practical considerably. In a bullish marketplace all resistance tradition have and in a produce activity all supports escape pile. piece trading we moldiness see in what form of trending markets we are trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    You haven't mentioned your stop loss here. You mention 20 pips, but you must know that support and resistance does not work all the time, otherwise the market would always consolidate and never move. Given that it trends, and most money changes hands on trends, you must have a strategy then.
    support and resistance is very simple to use but i agree with you that the problem with it is it does not work every time.
    and in fact, not every trading strategy work every time in the market because forex is a very dynamic market so what works today might not work tomorrow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Bank control of cash. retail traders like you or me, Trader large trader and principal plays a key role in market movements, but at the end of the day, the banks that have
    multi-million dollar position is basically moving the market. we always think that we are the ones that move the market but on kenyataannnya not.
    Working for large funds and banks for several years, I realize what a joke many traders and that is very simple for any novice investor with a willingness to learn.
    we have one dedicated analyst per pair and basically he is melukaukan decision to traders on the desk. trader is responsible for moving cash while securing profits when possible. most of the positions will last from several seconds to several minutes. Many of them will take small profits throughout the day,

Analytics is done by the bank usually on the outline of the areas first and foremost, it's the most widely used and techniques followed in distinguishing the point of reversal (breakuot). Other analysis is used, such as diagonal trend lines, pivots, price channel (channeling), MACD, moving averages, etc., but the problems mentioned above ambiguity arises between one another.

The technique I will explain below using no more than Support and Resistance, with other methods that support such a trend.
    That's what great players like to do, therefore, it makes sense to do so as well.
    There is no perfect strategy, because on top of day-to-day speculative trading is another influence on the foreign exchange market, and may be difficult to distinguish when one
    price level will be more influential than others. As a trader following this technique may be to take advantage of approximately 80 to hundreds of pips in a five-hour session, each and every day.
    support and resistance is fairly simple. When discussing it in the context of the stock market, it defines the levels at which buyers and sellers step into a market or where the law of supply and demand come into play. Imbalances in supply and demand create support and resistance levels...

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You haven't mentioned your stop loss here. You mention 20 pips, but you must know that support and resistance does not work all the time, otherwise the market would always consolidate and never move. Given that it trends, and most money changes hands on trends, you must have a strategy then.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    well sir, with the support and resistance, we are able to read where the direction of movement of the candle will be gone through, but sometimes I am wrong in that position that I think it is at the point of support but I was wrong
    I suggest to you other than you use a good strategy you also need to examine the strategies you use in conducting the trading. after you find out that the strategy that you apply correctly and can be profitable only then can you implement these strategies on a real account. thank you

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    support and resistance plays an important role in fx market. Usually support and resistance of higher timeframe acts as a strong resistance and support and acts as a strong market reversals points.
    well sir, with the support and resistance, we are able to read where the direction of movement of the candle will be gone through, but sometimes I am wrong in that position that I think it is at the point of support but I was wrong

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by korko View Post
    this is good thread, but the topic starter have been banned, so who want to continue this thread? if no one want, i will make thread like this.
    that's okay my friend if you want to continue this thread... i think so, this thread as a good thread... that will too bad if this thread not continue... when you will continue this thread... i recommend you for sharing support&resistant indicator... i think that will be useful...
    please click THANKS

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot that you have posted here.
    Support and resistance is the best I think. I have given you a calculation to indicate support and resistance.

R3 = High + 2 x (PP Low)
    R2 = PP + (High Low) = PP + (R1 S1)
    R1 = (PP x 2) Low
    PP = (High + Low + Close) / 3
    S1 = (PP x 2) High
    S2 = PP (High Low) = PP (R1 S1)
    S3 = Low 2 x (High PP)

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every prosperous organization using this method. Of course, excellent help as well as opposition professionals will be needing having access to the actual deal. Deal help as well as opposition for some details one which just calculate.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance is the key point of trading.you find out support resistance by recent price high & low.Support to resistance is most important price level of market.you want favor of this level buy below the support and sale above the resistance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)