+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 658 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is the GBP/USD. IT used to be the EUR/USD but recently the GBP/USD has more market volatility for my trades and even though the spread comes a pip more, I prefer to use it for the benefits that it affords me in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by penjualdolar View Post
    I like to trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD pair, but I also always do the trade in gold, because gold has a very large movement and trend of gold is usually more stable and larger than the currency trend.
    Those pairs are mostly used by beginner traders in forex because the movement of those pairs are quite good and the spreads is low.
    There are some other pairs which has better movement but the spread is higher so it's easier to gain profit with EU and GU which has
    low spreads.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mokku View Post
    i mostly like EUR/USD & GOLD.but we know that choice are different from people to people.if a trader get a lot os sucess in a pair,it will must be favourite to him.i like GOLD cause i get success in this trade.
    I like to trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD pair, but I also always do the trade in gold, because gold has a very large movement and trend of gold is usually more stable and larger than the currency trend.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly like EUR/USD & GOLD.but we know that choice are different from people to people.if a trader get a lot os sucess in a pair,it will must be favourite to him.i like GOLD cause i get success in this trade.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    Hello my fav pair ist eurusd and gbpusd. Their are both very volatil and have good trending markets.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think theres another trade smae like this? but i will advice you that the good pair for newbie is eur/usd as the spread is low...
    if you an aggresive trader then trade JPY pair.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view and experience the Euro/USD is the best for new traders.it is good for scalping as well as for long term trading.we can trade it in micro account and it has a very low spread and high movements and highest volume.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am of the opinion that it helps a trader to pic 2 or 3 currency pairs and specialize in these pairs, rather than tying out several pairs. As we know, specialization boosts expertise, and so it will make the trader a better trader if he specializes in say the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD although in this instance both are really parallel pairs.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    my favorite pair GBP/USD.

because i start my forex learing with this pair..and many time i cover my loss with this pair another thing this pair is also have high up and down
    eur/usd mera favert pair tha lekin last mnth is nay kafi logo ka acounts wash
    kra diye..euro crisis nay is ka charm khtm kr diya hai becuse 1 month say
    yeh bs down down he ja rha hai

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like using the GBPUSD pair to trade .. this pair has a low spread and range of daily movement can reach tens of points .. hope I was able to maximize profit in this pair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 658 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)