+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 658 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    I think each trader will have his own favorites pair because the style of trading for each trader is different.
    If traders who like to trade with long-term method so I think they will choose USD/JPY as its favorite because the
    movement of this pair is not quite volatile. But if you like to trade in short-term or at least daily traders so you will
    choose EUR/USD, GBP/USD or AUD/USD which are quick in movement.
    yes you have said right but also sometimes usd/jpy moves more as well at present movement we can see usd/jpy also have some high movement but as you said most of tarders will chose eur/usd,gbp/usd as best pair as they have more movement in pips daily and also they have less spread too
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think each trader will have his own favorites pair because the style of trading for each trader is different.
    If traders who like to trade with long-term method so I think they will choose USD/JPY as its favorite because the
    movement of this pair is not quite volatile. But if you like to trade in short-term or at least daily traders so you will
    choose EUR/USD, GBP/USD or AUD/USD which are quick in movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai eurusd ko bohoot pasand karta hu.sirf main nehi, world k sab log is pairs ko bohoot pasand karte hai.trading range bhi 150 k under hai,so hum accha paisa and quickly earn kar sakte hai.lekin risk sota lena accha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..u r right....usd/jpy is goood and also eur/usd is good for beginnerss..its also favourite pair of newbie...
    eur.usd moves so much soo its used by most of trader

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi hai..par mere khyaal se newbie ko ek pair pe hi concerntrate karna chahiye..kyun ki newbies ke pass kuch khaas knowledge na hone ki wajah se loss ho sakta hai....aur sabhi pair ki movement ek jesi na hi hai so should start with one pair only

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of them trade wtih eurusd as it is the first pair and most of brokers offers low spread.
    I like eurjpy and its my favorite pair.It has 3spreads and i like it very much since it has a good price movement and i find most of my trades winning in this pair.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite pairs are GBPUSD and EURJPY.
    I find them simple and they help me to achieve my weekly targets.
    Moreover EUR pair has a large movement in news releases so i trade with them and sometimes they make a movement of 300pips per day.

Junior Member AhmedHA is on a distinguished road AhmedHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is the EUR/USD because my own analyses on this pairs always success on it. Defininately It's my favorite pair ever, in addition to its low spread. Generally I'm always optimistic when I trade on this pair.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    My favorite pairs are EU, GU and AU mot of times i trade on these pairs because all these are related to USD, when there is some movement in USD all these will move.
    you are right i think that we can see that the chart of the eurusd at least the same with the gbpusd and audusd but some times when there is good news i think we can choose the piar that we think that we can make to us good profit

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in aud/usd pair it is high volatile and we can earn profit from it.But we can t keep on trust with same pair every day.Need to identified the movement of the market and select the suitable pair for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 658 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)