+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 658 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Senior Member pmompwa is an unknown quantity at this point pmompwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that It is always a good choice to have two or three favorite pairs and if markets is not good according to yours analysis for one pairs you can trades the others pairs and your time will not be wasted in this ways really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourite pairs are the directional movements currency pairs of which i know that if i spent my time to make analysis towards it and if favourable then i must be in profits and that includes EURUSD,GBPUSD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aabi View Post
    i have too many pari in this market to like but unfortunately there are too many pairs in which i do trade so i will describe about pairs likeness here that is here. eur/ usd , eur/jpy. gbp/usd, usd/chf, aud/usd, gbb/jpy, usd/ jpy and also i have others but i do not names becuase i open charts daily because mt4 do nto allow mroe than 20 chart for open same time ok
    in trading we need to choose the forex pair will most of us traded, we can select the currency pair containing good movement to get a good profit, do we select the currency pair which has a high spread.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I've trading on the currencies of many such(eur / usd -gbp / usd - eur / chf - eur / jpy ) .. but I find that the best of their currency pair (eur / jpy )
    I achieved through many trading profits and losses are also a few what encouraged me to keep trading on this currency pair

Senior Member aabi is on a distinguished road aabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have too many pari in this market to like but unfortunately there are too many pairs in which i do trade so i will describe about pairs likeness here that is here. eur/ usd , eur/jpy. gbp/usd, usd/chf, aud/usd, gbb/jpy, usd/ jpy and also i have others but i do not names becuase i open charts daily because mt4 do nto allow mroe than 20 chart for open same time ok

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favrite pair eur/usd and gbp/use in dono pair ma trade karta ho aur acha earn kar layta ha muje ja dono pair
    sub sa best pair lagte ha ma eur/usd pair shoro sause kar raha ho

Member selena is an unknown quantity at this point selena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    My favorite pair is the EUR-CHF, as the pair has a correlation with the EUR-USD. I usually trade using EUR-USD, but because I think of the EUR-USD range is too big, so I thought it would be more comfortable if we trade with the USD-CHF, because I think the character movement is almost the same as the EUR-USD, only movement reversed.
    nowadays pair EUR/CHF is really unpredictable, it can move until 1000 pips at news release in a day, and i think this pair is really dangerous if we dont use any stop loss. and i dont like to trade with this pair also

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in forex . And i worked with very little pair in forex but i think the eur/usd are favourite pair to me. Because euro and usd seems to very good to me. And i wants to trade with them

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    i love to work with oil and gold but some time i place trade in eur usd when i saw that any news will come with high impact i enjoy voltilty of eur usd becuse its curency of 27 countries its high voltile pair in all market

Banned isab is an unknown quantity at this point isab's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no preferred couple in currency trading return dealing. But when i began dealing for the very first time, i was using only the EUR/USD couple. It proved helpful well for me in those times because i had a information about its award motions and its economic system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 658 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)