+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 658 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you are right, I do not know about gold and I have no plans to trade gold in the coming months as well.
    I will trade silver among the metal. And most professionals also argue that silver follows the movement of gold.
    Someday I can trade gold but for now I am happy with silver

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in EURUSD because it gives us a good chance to make a profit if we can do the right
    study and analysis from the market. So it's important to look into long-term perspectives and then
    just decide which pair will fit better and the ability to make a profit from it
    will be more for a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

MERDEKA (2017-09-29)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pair is Eur/usd and i am trading from the beginning because this pair have good movement per day many traders says that this trading pair is very dangerous pair you should also trade with that pair which have good movement .

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by memi memi View Post
    Dear friends mera sab se best pair eurousd hai q k ye aik bhot hi acha pair hai and kafi senior trader love to work in this pair and the expert trader analyse and share their experince which help the newbies so euro usd is a very good pair
    i agree with you and i say that eurusd is favorite pair in forex market and i say that all trading currencies pairs are good for trader when trader work in market with good knowledge of market and trader know the currencies price movement and trader place their order in right point then he/she make good profitable trades in every currency pair

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), amjadwaseem (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-28), incomejobs (2017-09-29), Nirzana (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends mera sab se best pair eurousd hai q k ye aik bhot hi acha pair hai and kafi senior trader love to work in this pair and the expert trader analyse and share their experince which help the newbies so euro usd is a very good pair

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-09-27), rehanayaz (2017-09-28)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not a favorite pair, I look in all the oportenute pair, who exisste and watch the news.
    I think it is necessary to think of money more than precious pair or not

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Forex market mai bohat zada pairs hi likan mery favorite pair EUR/USD hai kyu k es pair ka spread bhe low hai. es pair ki movement bhe fast hai. es lye hum pair par short aur long trem trade kr kay zada profit earn kr sakty hai.
    sabhi pair ashe hein trade me aap agar chahhe to ashe pairs ko follow krke ashi success hasil kr skte ho bhai forex me mene alwayse e do pairs ke sath hi trade ki he jehi mera best pair hota he isme koi dout nhi he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-09-27), dareking (2017-09-29), fxearner (2017-09-30), kanita (2017-09-30)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai bohat zada pairs hi likan mery favorite pair EUR/USD hai kyu k es pair ka spread bhe low hai. es pair ki movement bhe fast hai. es lye hum pair par short aur long trem trade kr kay zada profit earn kr sakty hai.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia agar low spread ki baat kro means ke kam profit jisme hota hn to eurusd and gbpusd ya usdjpy best pair hn agar high risk ki baat kro to silver gold and oil best hai pairh hn aur mujhe sab se zyada bhi pasand hn but ye baat yaad rakhna analysis important hia sab hi pair me
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), incomejobs (2017-09-27), kanita (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think USD / JPY is the main pair at all. Less movement in the market is not
    good at making a profit. The main pair that we need to trade is USD / EUR. This is my favorite
    couple and very profitable too. I can easily score good points when trading with this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 658 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)