+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 658 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i don't really think i have a favorite pair all i do is to always make use of my analysis and see the very best way to apply my strategy together wit my indicators to see how far i can go in making the numbers of my pips all day and if i don't get a better confirmation then i just have to exit the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pair is GBPUSD because i have many strategies for trading it and also because it is very stable and rarely making trends so it is very good for scalping and its spread is low and daily range is good for the intraday trading and scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Santa Shila is an unknown quantity at this point Santa Shila's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no fixed time for trading demo. But stay forever with demo trading will not give you money, so that we should invest and trade in real account. Demo is a useful tool to test your skills, strategies etc. demo its usefulness and relevance to those who think so, not for others.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the moment I do not have a favorite because I'm the currency pair trading in any currency pair as long as the moment when I open fitting and secure orders. Since the first moment I favorited early trading trading EURUSD and always there, and there was a bitter experience because I've been exposed to a margin call. Nowadays I mostly trading in the major pairs as many news releases about the economy and this means that price movements can be significant
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite paid of trade is GBP/USD and EUR/USD because I prefer to trade of session european and american and have a lot news;all my trade morning and evening because time of my country is GMT

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD.I am always try to trade EUR/USD pair because EUR/USD pair movement so fast and EUR/USD pair are so profitable pair for me. I think EUR/USD pair is the so popular paor for traders.

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so the hope of making a profit when the value of the currencies changes in their favor, whether from market news or events that take place around the world. Currencies, just like any other commodity that can be bought or sold, are subject to the laws of supply and demand.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if there is some loss then also it remain favorite pairs because in Forex everyday we not able to get profit . anyway Eur/Usd pairs is really great and mine also one of favorite pair . my favorite is the EURUSD pairs. because today I get a lot of profit from these pairs. just maybe, tomorrow I chose the other pairs as favorite pairs, depending on the signal that is given.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP/USD and EUR/USD are my favorite pairs. It really moves during London sesssion, and is so predictable in terms of ranging period. If at the beginning of London session there is no trend, you know you should make a ride and come back either when the news are out, or when US opens. I can make many pips with these pairs but whichever comes first, the one which forms a trend, I trade it with 25 pips profit, and my day is full.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darmaspirit View Post
    I really liked the pair AU

pair because I think this movement is quite large and often make a pretty strong movement

au are in line with the movement of gold
    Yes i like many pairs and i also like the AUD/USD trading pair, we should know that this forex trading pair moves more than 120 pips every single day. If we utilized it could serve as a very good pair to depend on in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 658 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)