+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 658 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji main toh GOLD mein tarde karta hoon aur mere kiye woh hi best hai mujhey chahey loss bhi ho jaata hai fir bhi main GOLD mein hi trade karta hoon kyunki waha mujhey achcha movement mil jaata hai aur main bahut hi short term ke liye tarde kar paata hoon time ki kami ke wajah se.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that I have two favorite currency pairs ,the first pair is GBP/USD for the daily profit ,and the second one is EUR/GBP for the long term trading ,the two pairs are easy to predict their movement ,and there is no risk trading with them if you use a suitable lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear In my view EU is one of the good pair to trade in the forex market as with the help of this pair we can easily understand the forex trading and we can also understand the technical and fundamental analysis which will help us while trading on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader likes to trade Euro/USD pair because this is the pair which is very volatile and they have started trading with this pair only in the beginning stage and you know that the spread is very low in Euro/USD. So it makes this is a global favourite pair

Banned ilyes123 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes123's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello I don't think that it has some less Up and Downs as all JPY pairs are some what more volatile than any other pairs. We see their range for day trading is around 200 pips thanks.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that my favorite pair has always been the EUR/USD pair. I just like it . I don't know why. Maybe because of its volatility or because once I place a trade on it it closes so fast in my favor. I have other currency pair that I like but not as much as the cable and greenback pair.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear I always do believe that i love to trade all the majors but seeing at the situation I like to trade the pair which is trending and recently all the yen crosses offer so many opportunities and that is why I trade the pairs which are trending but I don't trade pairs with high spreads and are very exotic as I think I won't be able to handle the movement of exotic pairs.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko favourite pair achhe se samajhna hoga kyunki yahan market me sabb pair same he hote hai,trader ko yahan analysis karna jaroor aana chahiye tabhi wo ess business me sahi se pair par kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member jakefc7528 is an unknown quantity at this point jakefc7528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is Eur/Usd and Gbp /Usd, because have low spread and large movement

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is eurusd and I love to trade with this pair and I believe that if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then we can easily get understand the trend of the market and get success in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 658 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)