+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 658 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    AUD/CAD.

Easy to trade, trends wonderfully. It's like taking candy from a baby. I think my win to loss ratio on this pair is 20:1.

EUR/USD is a favorite for it's tight spread, high volatility. But it doesn't move enough for me and I find it fakes out quite a bit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I deal better and work on each of the majors and also other currencies, which is characterized by a strong movement, because I Enter the day and come out on the same day and therefore I need to move quickly pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried it one time when i traded gold and i blown up my 5000$ demo account with in a day. So it was a bad experience so i never tried it again and just concentrate on currency trading i think is mutch better

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera currency me sb favorite hain aur ya cheez me aapko bhi bata du ka sb say zyada use hona wala pair eurusd he hai agr aap isko follow karo tu apko ya bht bare bare ke trade data hai aur profit bhi acha data hai

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP /USD is my favourite pair mujay ic pair k satk kam kar k buhat zada profit mila ha or ya mary loss ki b recovery ma mari buhat help karta ha ma nay start b ic pair say hi kia tha but ap daily profit gain nahi kar saktay loss k b chances ha

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the trading platform there are many currency pairs and also have commodities and services pair ,but I also prefer to doing the currency pairs are the EUR/JPY and USD/JPY because I also feeling comfortable with this pair and earning money easily.But I also like to doing the XAU/USD pair ,it's movement is to much high and we can earning lot of money within short time.

Junior Member lexydon47 is an unknown quantity at this point lexydon47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have four major favourite pairs I trade. EUR/USD USD/jpy ,GBP/USD aud/USD .but my overall favourite is EUR/USD . reason being that you would always have market . movement very single day.no matter how little,unlike some other pairs that my not really move from a point for days.just ranging .with EUR/USD you can always be assured of volatility. brings both it's risks and rewards also.

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex market me mera sabse fave rate pair nzd/usd Hai jisme Mai Hames buy karke hi trading karti hu jisse ki mujhe swap bhi hasil ho sake aur yah pair mujhe jayda like Lanta Hai aur esme mujhe small profit bhi earn hota rata Hai.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade with all major pairs and sometime make trade with Gold but I focus on use the technical analysis and prefer some signals as trend line and candlestick but I do not see there is more difference between the pairs in all we use same analysis.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pairs areas under:
    Eur/usd
    Usd/jpy
    Gold
    Crude oil.
    I am like these above items. But at this time i am not a successful trader. I am learn the forex knowledge and skill. I am slect thefive strategy. I am select the two or three strategy. So that i am use the regular and earn the monry regylar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 658 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)