+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waw thats all really great I think making a very common mistake As a beginner I do a lot of mistakes that help me to be right in the future. Mistakes teach a man to learn. things in our life that are not enthusiastic. Sometimes some merchants wrongly make wrong decisions. All this you have mentioned is helpful for better trading and most forex traders know them well. But when a trader sees better market conditions and understands that it is a great opportunity to get him unable to control himself and then he takes unnecessary risks that he can not handle. Finally he faced huge losses. I think a forex trader can do well if he maintains discipline in his trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yet another situation you need to feel is that you have a further security measure that implies that you do not have to worry about potential hackers. Quickly just after all the pc software packages are completely protected, nevertheless the majority of laptop program programs trading in foreign exchange operate using a secure strategy that is a tremendous defense against hackers. the forex market without knowing the knowledge about forex trading is bad but after entering they try to get more profit and while doing so they put a lot of trading it is the bad things they do when trading things to avoid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course these are some common mistakes made by all traders and suffer losses in the forex market but if we follow market trends and read the forecast every day then we can make a great income here, we always need to give some time to study the forex market because without learning we can not make money. This mistake is always fantastic for destroying our judgment, even in some situations, completely destroying our investment and letting us convert from one million to bad in one night, so that very good investors will understand very well to modify themselves to not do these factors. .

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with your post about "lack of patience and discipline" ... I think this enemy is for all beginner traders like me ... if I enter the market I am always afraid and can not wait for my position to floating plus. .. and finally I always cut losses because I got a spike market ... thanks for your post I will avoid bad attitudes in forex ... Most successful traders will not sit in a losing position very long time. They will set a strict protective termination, but to start all businesses we need a plan as well, such as Forex. If you can spend your money in good deals in good time, you will get results that will be of great benefit to you.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course these are some common mistakes made by every trader and suffer losses in the forex market if we manage our money well and read the forecast every day and remove these errors then we can make good money in the forex market that we always need to work in a trendy market. there are many mistakes we make every time and all the time we do not know that we do that. the big mistake we made on trading by our capital that ultimately destroyed our account. every time we rush a big profit in a short time and one day we get a profit but suddenly his condition is bad and have to face losses. we must go more carefully and patiently so we can do well in the future and avoid the mistakes we make.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have precisely described the very good points and which are usually made by beginners. before I often postpone for businesses that are declining in the opposite direction and creating income but in most of the events, I am substantially reducing. so it's better to set stop-loss in every business we make to reduce loss The complete software package that meets all your needs in forex trading. The eToro trading platform is very different - available in the form of downloadable programs or other online copies you do not need to download - making the visual experience of Forex trading simple and easy to understand. Despite its characteristic simplicity, eToro programs also offer the best when it comes to advanced trading features; Automatic signal analysis, all built in a set of user interfaces that are comprehensive and easy to use. This suits this large warehouse, which meets all the Forex and single software, is comprehensive and simple to make professional traders feel comfortable as at home.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders make the wrong move. It is not easy to be a trader. There are many more mistakes people will make. There are more than 10 mistakes traders can make. So let's make a writing step to avoid bad comments. There are many ways to make money. OK! I completely agree with it. But the most common mistakes are made by the merchants and make him lose that They Do not Learn From Their Mistakes. They do not want to learn. They are greedy and Greed can cause you to lose everything in Forex. And one other thing is that they are Less in Discipline and Patience which is the Key to success in Forex.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Allowing a loss of position in waiting for a market to bounce off and we will surely win this trade is one of the common mistakes of traders. I also do this and loosen half of my capital in just one trade waiting for a good time. it is a mistake. I just have to close and try another trade. ten major mistakes by the first trader bad analyze the second deficiency third study no prectice four do not use fifth demo no six experience they did not join the seven forums do not know the trend eight did not use the ten nine greed indicator they have less time to trade

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner is the most happy to make mistakes, in addition to mistakes made by the beginner is always repetitive,
    we must believe in ourselves that we will be a great trader someday,
    so even today we continue to make mistakes,
    try to force yourself to change, you must be sure that you will be able to become a successful trader

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Futures trading requires avoiding many of the Option Traders' Success Attributes. They are completely mistakes that are usually done by new, inexperienced ones getting more profit using this 5th Forex technique that is done by the right Forex Traders proper control and proper effective time control is a must for every investor. If you can spend your cash in discounted prices early enough, you will get results that will be very successful for you .. so it is always advisable to manage your cash properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)