+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 496 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    if you have the patience to wait for prices to the area right snr,
    then you can generate a maximum profit with minimal risk,
    I 'm studying them now.
    how about you?
    I also learned to analyze prices through the SNR friend
    and I am still not proficient in this system
    but I will continue to learn and learn to become experts and get the benefits I expect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me patience ki bahut zarurat hai..
    maien bhi starting ke days me patience pe control nahi rakha tha..kayi baar poore din me 25-30$ kamane ke bad aur zada kamane ke lalach me sara loss kiya hua hai...inhi sab situations se nikal ke ab me kafi had tak khud ko patience me rakhta ho aur kisi bhi deal ko bahut jaldi yab ahut late close nahi karta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I 'm studying them now.
    how about you?
    bhai forex me ye patience bahut sare aadmi nehi rakh pate he. isliye sab loss karte he. par ha sahi time ke liye sikhna parta he aur market ke bare me knowledge rakhna parta he. to tabhi jake trader accha profit kar payegi. aur mistake to hota rehta he. isko sudharne ke liye control jaruri he. main abhi tak greed aur emotion ko nehi control paya hoon. abhi bhi practice kar raha hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes I agree with you
    self-control and patience is the key to the success of this business
    and all it takes very long to do this
    and successful traders are those who can control himself
    besides many other factors that support
    I 'm studying them now.
    how about you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

mistekhan998 (2013-07-13)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are able to control yourself, then I believe we can also discipline and patience.
    Essentially we can obey the rules that we have made, so I 'm sure we can succeed.
    yes I agree with you
    self-control and patience is the key to the success of this business
    and all it takes very long to do this
    and successful traders are those who can control himself
    besides many other factors that support

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I agree with you that discipline in the trade must be accompanied in advance to conduct self-control
    thus we are able to perform commands on ourselves for not greedy, not to be afraid and to everything that could adversely affect our trade

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are able to control yourself, then I believe we can also discipline and patience.
    Essentially we can obey the rules that we have made, so I 'm sure we can succeed.
    I agree with you that discipline in the trade must be accompanied in advance to conduct self-control

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    when we become masters of ourselves sediri that means we have the ability to perform commands on ourselves and I think good always to govern ourselves to be patient and disciplined

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    yeah and we can see how difficult this business is so high and the risks we face and so much knowledge to be mastered, especially to overcome self-control our own emotions
    yes that's true friend
    but at least on this forum we can share experiences with other traders to become a successful trader

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me planning ki bahut zarurat hoti hai..
    Planning means aapko proper tiem aur money management seekhna padega..
    Iske alawa aapko analysis ke liye poora time dena padega taki aapki deals aapko zadatar profit de sake..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 496 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)