+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 496 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by esporti View Post
    thx for the good advices and i thin the most dagerous ones is to be greed and nervious because as much u need fast earning u take a big risk
    yes greed is very harmful for trader, but I think the attitude of greed need to be controlled by anyone, whether novice or master trader trader. But generally the attitude is often done by greedy beginner traders, this is based on the mindset that got up early to hurry the success of the forex. No successful trader is maintaining greedy nature, they are able to control the trading of greed and turn them into trading based on analysis and logic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thx for the good advices and i thin the most dagerous ones is to be greed and nervious because as much u need fast earning u take a big risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im really satisfied by find out effective mistake list what the trader basically occur in their trading. By the way i must follow these tips for switch loss become profit in my trading and must be share with my friend.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    yes newbies have to look here because who is new in forex market they have to learn more first and than they have to trade.
    if they greed directly than thay face many problems as you post in first post.
    newbies learn analysis and get news first and than trade
    yes if u want ot be good in trading then u have to first analyse the market especirally newbies becoz they are the only ones who do know the direction of market and in that case they suffer a lot in forrex

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to see that you shared this thing to us which can be helpful to us to remember not to repeat this step again and suffer a loss and yeah there are many trader who do mistakes in their business forex trading but its good to do mistake then only we know that where we are wrong.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes newbies have to look here because who is new in forex market they have to learn more first and than they have to trade.
    if they greed directly than thay face many problems as you post in first post.
    newbies learn analysis and get news first and than trade

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we are trader we can do mistake in forex trading and from it we may suffer a loss and our mistake can help us to be more perfect and even i am just working hard to correct my mistake that's the reason i am just practicing daily in demo account to be more perfect every time i trade and i am just happy .

Banned sillent is an unknown quantity at this point sillent's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee han me be yei samajhta hun ke forex trading market me traders ki yei 10 sab se baari mistakes hooti hain jis ki wajah se wo apna sare ka sara capital forex market me loss kar baithte hain

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is some other form of mistake like trying to catch the trend every single hours and after losing a trade increase the risk level ..sometime dam care trading style also a problem ..risk management is must and lower risk percentage per trade can give us long lasting opportunity

Banned punch123 is an unknown quantity at this point punch123's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we become masters of our self sediri that means we've got the capability to perform commands on ourselves and I think excellent always to govern our self to become patient and disciplined

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 496 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)