+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 496 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ik bhot he mushkil kaam hai or is mine success key liye sub sey pehle knowledge ka hona bhot he zaroori hai us key baad bari aati hai experience ki or pir in mistakes sey bhi bachna hai jo key ap ney batai hain. when we are new we do many mistake in trade or we loss our money then we learn our mistake and make practice on demo or we recover our loss.we do hard work or get up to date knowledge then we stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally and whole heartedly agree with u. every thing that u said about the causes of failure of the newbies in the forex trading business is absolutely true. i specially agree with the point where u mentioned over trading and also lack of discipline. forex trading business is nothing but the art of mastering urself n the trading skills. also traders become over confident n try to over trade n have to face loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,mostly traders do all this mistakes but they always got loses due to the greedy and when they make a mistake of taking risk by being greedy,and i think every trader should read your thread and then do not make these mistakes and then you will be able to make goof earning and the other main reasin that we can see in the traders is that they become emotional and become confuse.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very useful post it is. but most important thing which I think is the most important is that lack of confidence, as the new bie we can trade confidently in demo account but could not gain confidence in real account. so new bies fail in real but succeed in demo acount.
    and trading plan that is allotment of a claimed ambition assembly had annihilation to do I anticipate the appulse on the accident you suffered because according to my trading plan that is associated with the architecture of your business in the forex.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, practice really make us good in our trading but it is the experience that is most important for any trader to do good trading. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade on the basis of your experience. When you get some success in your trading, then you confidence will boost up and that will help you greatly in your trading.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I use stop loss and sometimes take profit too. If a trader has the mentality to survive in market then he has to protect his account balance first and for that undoubtedly stop loss saves a lot. From my opinion not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market might trend suddenly because traders most reliable source is the probabilities.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, you must practice your patience and discipline, what are the causes of success, for what it is very gradually to win in the forex market, then we must practice our low point and delete it.
    and i think these are the mistakes which the new and fresh traders do, but to overcome these trading mistakes one should learn the basic concept of trading then there is no problem for them to work in this forum.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your good post. To me, I think that lack of patience is most important factor which lead to loss in the forex trading. That is experianced by me most of the times. I will not wait for more time to get more profit..I completely agree no matter how great a trader if you do not have good money management will inevitably lead to loss or MC..Green trades to you, bro.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may be right but I think the same batch, and the same proportion of the lot, for example, use the 1% margin, kept those of 1% on each transaction and not to change, even when the market looks so tempting.
    and I agree, that many beginner traders are impatient. Too quickly in the open position, and do not take into account the analysis or a good money management. If it's been like that, it will be very close to the floating minus the margin call to end loss.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fortune to trade futures markets with success. Traders with less than $5,000 in their trading accounts can and do trade futures successfully. And, traders with $50,000 or more in their trading accounts can and do lose it all in a heartbeat. Part of trading successfully boils down to proper money management, and not gunning for those highly risky "home-run" type trades that involve too much trading capital ...:-):-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 496 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)