+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also think you do not should to trade everyday.Because every time the luck never take place your side.Sometimes he take place your oposite side.You should trade with claim and patience.I never trade every day.Sometimes i follow the chart all over a day.I also never trade monday.I think expert trader never trade everyday. As a new member i want to tread everyday, because i want to earn money and get paid form here. I have a great faith to forex market. It help me all way to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders email me asking me how they can trade with their busy schedule or that they don’t have time to sit in front of their computer watching the markets all day. My answer is usually something along the lines of: Well you don’t have to sit in front of your computer all day if you learn to trade end-of-day Forex strategies. I think that if i see some good entry position then i will trade, if it's not the case we will get loss soon and i don't trade for some days if emotions are dominating me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a beginner. until now I still maintain what I try and I think I trade using the analysis, although I'm not quite understand it. until now i still waiting for the right to trade. when it allows me to make a profit, that's when I start to trading. I always monitor the movement of the graph of the market to determine when my trading time and when I waited.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I'm on a trading every day .. But do I open a lot of deals in one day because I work Scalping This method provides too many opportunities, but if the dealer has a good strategy will not be able to get out of the market and work on the Frame 5 minutes in the case of the ups and downs with a reference strategy in and out of the deal and enter the other

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to deal day-to-day yet i cannot show up at as i have to get lessons connected with my personal pupils. We sometimes usually do not deal any time market continues to be uninteresting. I realize of which on this circumstance i have to shed huge benefit from forex. It all depends upon trader's strategy and fundamental analysis whether these will cause a profit to him, if he understands that these things will help him to getting a profit then he trades otherwise he avoids trading.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. Trading everyday won't guarantee you to make profit. We better wait or not trading if the price movement hardly to read. Waiting will make you safe rather than forcing to trade in uncertain market movement. It is better not earning in one day but safe, than forcing trading everyday to complete our goal but at the end we lost everything. If i might or robust indication seem i'd trading each day yet just keep tolerance when you overlook ones instant do not placed ones buy and sell. However anticipating future indication i think we could survive in forex provided that we could handle your experience.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trade short time k liy karta hun. main apni ak makhsos limit tk jo k earning ki hai wo pori na ho jay to main trade karta rhta hun q mk main kam blance pa he apni trade utha lata hun isi liy mjy 1 sa zyad trade lagani parti hain. You do not have to trade every day as it is better to trade when there is an opportunity. You would be tired and burn out if you trade everyday. You need to be refreshed and concentrate on the chart in order to earn money.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always open mt4 every day. But I would not necessarily trade every day. I trade only when the results of my analysis is based on the signals given by the indicators that I use. We need to really be patient in forex trading to pursue these high-risk. We had better refrain from trade rather than bear the risk. I am on the initial stages of the forex trading and therefore I like to have it in a more and more time for the day. But still I am going to have the experience of the proper trading in the forex trading.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always open mt4 every day. But I would not necessarily trade every day. I trade only when the results of my analysis is based on the signals given by the indicators that I use. We need to really be patient in forex trading to pursue these high-risk. We had better refrain from trade rather than bear the risk. I am on the initial stages of the forex trading and therefore I like to have it in a more and more time for the day. But still I am going to have the experience of the proper trading in the forex trading.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think. trading every day is nice for who choice to acquire author..scalping is the method in which there is no lank term analysis so for scalping u poverty to trade ordinary..and also if u trade unremarkable then ur noesis leave be meliorate day by day so its helpfull i wait for a good day.bcoz my account balance is low.if your account balance is low you can wait for a good day.if your trading balance is high you can trading everyday for long time.it is easy to say trade day by day but difficult to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 694 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)