+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading styles and traders I make every day and all the time, but sometimes I have to wait for the market and be positive after I start to make a profit, and I don't lose a lot of pips, the important points for profit are like me: money and search trends, and economic analysis. and I advise beginners should not force themselves to trade every day. Because they don't have a decent experience, they might suffer losses. So daily trading is not important, the trade we order must be profitable .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-11-18)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as my perspective, buying and selling every day is not mandatory. Always trade if you have good market knowledge. Most of me don't trade on Fridays and that I always trade after I have clear instructions about the market. and I really enjoyed my trading every day and several times I felt high and several times I felt high on forex but at that time I really came in a position that now I can start depending on forex and only because of the long-term trading plan me and adding more capital and with a long-term plan I make daily decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading can be done every day but must depend on the right entry and exit point we get from our analysis, without this if we force ourselves to trade and take daily profits, then we end up trading under the pressure that causes the order to go wrong and we get stuck in the market with floating negative profits. and only daily trading rents because of chahiye ekin ek shart par market to lattice movement to liye bhi samajh pana mushkil hi isliye trade every day because chahiye lekin limits me to lose taki na dekhna pade kyukiugian se hame bachna hai .... tray rahi monday aur friday ki baat to

5. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan forex mein trading k lye sirf hafta itwar ko sirf trading band hoti hai baqi sara hafta tardnig karni parti hain is mein apko khayal rakhna chahe k ap zada greed na kare agar ap zada greed kare ge to ap ko is mein loss ho sakta hain

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make good profits if you have good money management, whatever is short or full time. Many traders like short-term trading because it provides faster profits but risks too ... So whatever short or long time it is depends entirely on the trader's strategy and From the last few days the market conditions have concluded that we cannot trade every day but must wait for the best time to open a position. I have found a situation when there is a very good opportunity to open a position but I have suffered a lot of losses.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading every day is good so traders will get a lot of experience but they must be careful for that, they must know when and where they have to open positions and when to hold or wait for orders and because the market moves randomly, sometimes they move fast and sometimes moving is very slow and unpredictable and I am not afraid to lose on any day, I trade every day if possible, but most of the time it will not be possible to do so because there is no movement in the market found. In such situations I keep watching the market occasionally and never enter without a clear signal.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just how do you confusion when re ha ha long-term trading mein yani swing trading mein humhein for kafi din leg jain hain trae kerne to trade daily as a swing trader how is it possible? and every day I check my order goes and add a new one if I get the right entry point just jump into the market. It's better if we trade daily and I feel short-term traders will do it regularly.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt, ap forex m kisi bee wakat kaam kr sktey hey is par koi limit nhi hay k ap kisi khaas wakat me hi forex trading kr sktey hey hey is lye hamey bgair kisi cheez ka wait apna kaam jaari rakhna chahiye ta k achi earning kr skay
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?

yes dear ham trading ko kisi bhee wakat akr sktey hey is pr koi limit nhi hay aur ye ap par depend krta hay k ap forex trading ko chaho har wakat krey ya phir kuch days baad krey aur jaisa ap ko manasab lagey ap waisa hi krey.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-28)

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sir humain trading every day karna chhayie. because jab tak everyday market ko watch nahi karn gay to hum earning nahi kar saktay, so daily trading say marekt ko watch karna hota hay. agar real account main nahi to demo account main regular trading zaroor karna chhahyie.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

king6782841 (2018-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 694 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)