+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 694 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading is not every day is different in terms of trading times whenever there was activity in the foreign exchange market
    The more trading profit doubled. Now monitoring on a daily basis either for trading shall be during certain periods so you can gain good ways and in terms of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Areej Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Areej Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggar ap roz trade karna chahty ho tou usky lie best plate form demo h jahan ap jab chaho trade kr sakty ho
    but real acount mae trade usi time karni chahiye jab apko acha signal milly jo apko profit dey sakky warna wait karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    treding to admi har din karna chahiy yadi app karoge to app bahut fyada oga bas admi ko karna chahiy yadi karta hia to bahut pisa hai isme bas karne ki zroorat hai
    haan har din trade karne se aapkoo regular practice ke sath aapko expereince bhi milega aur ye SAbko pata hai ki fprex me sab kuch expereicne hi hai

Banned irungu10 is an unknown quantity at this point irungu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say trade evry day, and that way you will become an expert in trading and when you do so then you will never have a problem in trading these forex market in these I mean that forex market is a very lucrative way of making money and can help you alot in your finaces

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to trading everyday, it is good too, but must have the signal to let us enter to the market, if there have no signal we must not enter to the market, because it is too dangerous, we must waiting until the signal out to enter to the market

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to increase the number of trades, my target is always to increase the profit from limited number of trades. I always try to make trade every day but one thing is that when I got strong signal I just increse the lot size and for weak signal the lot size remains lower. That reduces the risk. I think for beginners who has a small equity should trade in strong signal, advanced traders have a good equity and they have thir own trading rule they follow their own system to make every orders.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm prefer wait times,if we get in too early,i guess that we are find difficult to set Sl and TP are more reliable to reached,i hate
    when i get in in middle trends,which are more chance to get bounced before our predictions becomes right

Junior Member vladimir is an unknown quantity at this point vladimir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    I think do not trade everyday. because some time the trade may opposite to you. in friday or when the market open on monday its more prefer that do not trade on that days. trade only when you confirm wait and trade.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    sir mere hisab se hume din mai limited trade karna chaye agar aap maximum trade karne jayege toh kidar na kidar fas jate hai isliye from my opnion we should do less trading as much as possible
    mai har roz 1 trade kartha chaye usmai loss ho ya profit in case kabhi agar mujhe koi signal miltha hai toh 1 se jada trade kartha hu
    hum trad her roze kr sakty hein lekin hr waqat yeh possibal nae hei becuse
    is mkt mein itna chanc to daily hota hei lekin daily kam krna right time ka
    wait krna he asal technic hei

Member Md Bn Nirob is an unknown quantity at this point Md Bn Nirob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi hai ki agar ham daily trading karege to profit jayda hoga lekin mera manna hai ki ham trading usi wakt kare jab hamre pass acha signal hai.
    agar ham ne bina analysis kiye trade open kar di to ho sakta hai hame loss ho jaaye. loss se bachne k liye soch samjhkar hi trading karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 694 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)