+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 694 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trading is very possible for full-time traders who have enough time to follow the market and the movements of different currency pairs. It is true that there is a lot of volatility in the main pair but once again their trading every day requires the same effort from other traders he will suffer losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my demo account, I don't trade every day, but I hope to spend a few days checking my target and checking the graph, and after that I do my trading, I usually wait between each trade to discuss with myself what I do and what I got or lost and learned from him to help me next time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pedagang has not been able to cure any other person. It is a pedagogical pedagogy that has taught me how to translate the name of a trader who has traditionally been a trader, but he has many traditions that he has been using the dialy base. It is a trader of traders that has traded in a trader's fashion. He has been able to spend time with his friends, but he has a tendency to do the same.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan humain forex mein ya trade karna chahye ya is mein wait karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain apko is mein wait karna chahye market k hisab se hi is mein trade karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se hamay trading daily karny chahiye kio ka is se hamay bohat zaida kuch sekhny ko milta ha or ham bohat acha learn kar sakty ha kio ka agar ham trading ma gap dalay gy tu hamary concept clear nahi ho gy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Back2019 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamain trade us waaqt kerni ho gi jab hum es mien aa ker yeh 100% jan lain k yeh market hamain fiada day gi or trend bee clear ho es lye hamain forex mien aa ker her bar trade na kerni chahye bel k hamain es mien aa ker wait ker k trade kerna ho ga or jab hamain forex mien wait kerna aa jata hai to earning bee ho he jati hai.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-23)

Member FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology is a name known to all FxPsychology's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear, doing trade everyday is not a good idea we have need to wait for clear direction then enter in the market. Because, Forex trading is not an easy business where we can earn a lot of dollars on daily basis. Sometime we have need to face lose to learn something new about the market. So best idea we have need to just focus on technical analysis and wait for clear direction of the market.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FxPsychology For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), ntn (2018-12-24), Shahid78 (2018-12-23)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan mujhe lagta hain apko is mein wait kar k hi is mein enter karna chahye tab ja kar ap risk level ko dekh kar hi is mein trade kar sakte hain apko har din trade nahi karni chahye tab ja kar ap s mein kuch earn kar sakte hain

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-26), FxPsychology (2018-12-22), gmails (2018-12-27), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-26), ntn (2018-12-24), Unregistered (2), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have the same opinion as the garlic business which is very important not only for profit, but also can be seen from the experience that we will get. and we know that trade is always the key to success. or to say I think for beginners learning trade negotiations under all conditions is very important. And that is very important in Forex

18. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

FxPsychology (2018-12-22)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading every day is possible but everyday profits are impossible. every day we don't find a good signal to trade. so we have to wait for the signal. after finding a good indicator or signal we can trade. and if I can say that trade cannot be done at any time because it has not made trade the main source of income. maybe if you are proficient and reliable I will trade daily

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2018-12-26), FxPsychology (2018-12-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 694 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)