+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 694 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can over trade with one rule: use really tight money management
    use a margin lower than 1%, to do so you need a large account,
    you can cover it by using cent account,
    then you can minimize the effect of over trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    main daily trading karta hoon kyun kay agar apki trading main gap aajaye to apko routine ki traidng karne main pareshani ka samna karna parta hai is liye apko chahiye gap na dalein aor daily trading karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), danish555 (2017-11-14), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-31), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), sufiyan22 (2017-10-30), yulbang111 (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a long term trader i don't trade everyday except I see my trading set up.If my trading set up order for me to trade that is when I open a position and set my take profit.so i don't trade everyday except i see a clear signal.if clear signal appear everyday i definitely trade but this does not occur everyday.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is everyday trading is very dangerous for newbie trader who have no experience about market . Trader should find a good trading point and market trend to open new trade . New trade always depend on Market analysis, good strategy and indicator signal .

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how all friend the new news provied in the work in the indian forex account work in the basic work is loss and
    now we problem sol and the now we also so not the and the for ever account in activate is the indian forex is
    very nice is very sample in the work is in instaforex investment in account so please provided in the lesson in
    the intraforex in the same work and profit

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

so please the sole in the advise in mesage carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. We work hard to offer you valuable information about all of the brokers that we review. In order to provide you with this free service we receive advertising fees from brokers, including some of those listed within our rankings and on this page. While we do our utmost to ensure that all our data is up-to-date, we encourage you to verify our information with the broker directly.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is 5 days in a week, If you want then you cant trade everyday. So 5 days only you can trade. its better rest of these 2 days you can get knowledge all about forex and its trading system. you know forex is getting more and much popular all over the world where people are connecting with that investing millions of dollar. Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2017-10-30)

Member Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777 is a name known to all Unifx7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forum members ,, hum ko forex mein sahee entry ka wait kerna chahiye mutlub yeh ke hum ko trendy market mein trading kernee chahiye zarooree nahee ker hum roz apna target zaroor pora karein market condition dekhte huwe action lena chahaiye ....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unifx7777 For This Useful Post:

mixuvovig (2019-02-27), Naziakhan0000 (2019-02-28), Rayanshah (2019-02-28), sanamsindhi (2019-02-28), zulekha (2019-02-27)

Junior Member mans118 is on a distinguished road mans118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that Forex is now one of the most important sources of income you can rely on when you want to work from home. It has several unique features:
    No boss controls you but you and your ambition.
    There is no specific time for work except that which you specify. The time is open 24/5 and there are two days off per week.
    There is no limit but your ambition and your balance, no one determines your salary except these two factors
    Work anywhere with internet connection.
    If you are a beginner, trading every day is the way of professionalism either on a real account or a demo account. The important thing here is to practice. If you are experienced and have enough credit, take advantage of the opportunities because you will definitely know when the market is active and which pairs you can work on.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thinkhamesha rozana hi trading karni chahye q k forex ka business kafi risky business hai aur is liye learning phir daily regular kam karnyse hi hoti hai tu hamen daily basis per hi trading karni chahye isi mein hamara faida hai .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-11-02)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i guess that you you don't have to trade everyday. Even how much i like to trade if the market has a low volatility i normally keep myself away from the market. There are plenty of opportunities in the market. So if you are not 100% confident you should not enter the market. It is better you sit back and relax rather than trying to trade everyday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to murphy For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 694 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)